Chapter 5

*ADAM'S PART* 

I was leading Nala out of the woods and torwards my apartment, my plan was to leave her there and sneak into my apartment the back way and claim the wolf as my pet that lived on a reserve in the forest. We finnaly made it to my apartment and she looked at me, she looked so beautiful standing there in the sun light. I lead her to the apartment door and rummbed my nose on the door i dont know if she understood what i meant but i hope she did. I started to walk away and she stayed in place so I took that as a sign that she would stay if i took of running so thats exactly what i would do. I shifted in the woods behind my house and grabbed a pair of shorts that were sitting in a backpack up in the trees, you know just in case i need to make a quick shift. I quickly but silently made my way up the fire escape and through my window. I fell on the floor and the door bell rang. I scrambled up and rushed towards the door and opened it up, "hello," i said.
She lookes up at me gasped and quickly looked down,  "im sorry mr scott there was a wolf and he led me here and he tried to attack my mom but he was protecting me and....you think im crazy dont you," she whispered in a defeated tone. 
"No, I dont think your crazy I know exactly who your talking about, black wolf blue eyes," I said describing my self.
She gasped and looked up "yes exactly how did u know," she whispered. 
"Because he is my pet and if what u say is true I think u should come in," I said pulling the door open wider. She looked inside and then at me before she cautiously walked into my apartment. 
I led her over to the coach and asked her to tell me what happened. She told me everything that happened with her mom everything I already knew and somthings I didnt know ethier. 
By the time she was finished she was in tears I rapped my arms around her and pulled her into my lap and let her cry adventually her sobs turned to soft snores and I relized she was sleeping I pulled her into my arms and carried her light body bridal style to my room and layed her head on my bed. I went into the bathroom showered and changed into a new pair of boxers I went back out of the bathroom and walked into my bedroom to see my little angle sleeping in my bed I layed down next to her and rapped her in my arms and feel asleep into the best nights sleep ever, mabey love really dose conquer all.

*ATHOURS NOTE*
OMG guys ok so this chapter is a little boring but dont u think its sweet, also a little info on this chapter im writing during the super bowl and the sea hawks lost :(....makes me cry. But besides that love u guys next chapter should be up by the end of this week. Also the guy at the top is chris pain and I have decided for him to play Adam, what do u guys think pls comment, also any ideas on who should play Nala please message me thanks and good night and stay safe if u have been getting all that ugly snow.       
~krisy