Chapter 1.

"Omg! You look prettier."

"And sexier."

"Omg! El, is that a new Denim jacket?"

"Your nails are so pretty"

Giggles.

I roll my eyes.

"This is just the beginning girls. I've got this year. The years got me!"

Giggles.

"Paul Martinez definitely got your eyes this year." Another Elaina minion says.

Only this time, I don't roll my eyes. I listen closely through the walls of the bathroom that I'm in.

"Don't mention him." She responds back to her minions in a much thicker tone. "Besides everyone in our school knows he's been mine since forever."

The girls all giggle to their queen.
I roll my eyes again.

I never really understood why anyone would look at themselves as different from the others.

I mean we're all created by the same God... We're all girls and that's what matters.

Or maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better.

I wait until their voices have disappeared before coming out of the bathroom.

I do a double check on my jeans for any stain...

And that doesn't make me a neat freak at all.
Ps, just making sure.
Any dirt and finally make some effort to look at myself in the mirror.

I look at my reflection in the mirror angry.

It's exactly the reason I don't have a mirror in my bedroom or bathroom or my locker.

I hate the mirrors so much.

A chubby faced girl stares back at me angry.

I hate this girl so much.

She's weak and foolish .....and ugly.

Yep...ugly.

Her huge cheekbones point back to me. Her brown/yellow eyes that look like rusted iron stare back at me in anger.

"Ugh." She says to the mirror madly.

Yep. She hates herself.

Looking away from the mirror, I give myself the usual everyday speech.

'you're different and that's what matters.'

I step out of the bathroom and walk to Biology class.

The corridors of Rovile high are crowded. People usually come early in the middle of the year to get the best space in the locker room.

I don't really care about that. Any locker that comes for me is the best.

I take the front sit in the Bio class. Only because I don't want problems.

The middle seats are usually occupied by Elaina and her wanna be crew.

Their names are even written on the desks.

The back seats are usually occupied by Paul Martinez and his so called popular followers.

I hate them so much. They judge, insult and treat everyone like crap.

I don't even get why he's popular. He's arrogant, rude and cunning.

Paul may be the hottest guy in school and very popular with being the best dancer in the school.