Chapter 4.

"Are you sure about this..?" I hesitate at the button down skirt and the white tank top Hazel has borrowed me.

She was smaller than me so it hugged my waist too tight. On top I covered it with a light knitted cardigan and ankle strapped heels.

To say I was uncomfortable would be an understatement.

It was my first time ever wearing heels.

How did I end up in this mess?

It was just a sleep over but then my dirty mouth spilled the details of flipping Paul's party while Hazel's mom was passing by.

She immediately agreed for us 'to have fun' and decided we get ready already.

"Omg! I am kind of excited." Hazel says looking at her reflection in the mirror.

Even with a floral one piece, fedora, shades and platform shoes, she managed to become the spotlight today.

I was so sure everyone was going to be starring at her tonight.

"You look great." I tell her honestly.

Hazel smiles at me, her eyes glowing excitedly. How could someone be so beautiful like that?

"Thanks J. So do you." I smile at her nodding my head. I KNEW I DIDN'T LOOK GREAT AT ALL. MY LOOKS HAVE ALREADY RUINED THE STYLE.

I never really borrowed peoples clothes neither have I worn them. It was always me and my sweat pants.

This new clothes felt really foreign.

I give the direction to Paul's house, which I have never been to but heard about it. Hazels Ferrari smells and feels exactly like her.

leather seats with a strawberry scent.

we arrive at Paul's mansion. Everyone stares at Hazel as she makes her appearance from the entrance. The music seems to be forgotten too as the whole crowd turns to the crowd.

I suddenly feel self conscious.

Not that anyone was starring at me.

I spot Elaina and her minions.

"Who invited them?" Elaina asks as though we committed a terrible crime. No one seemed to be listening to her though. Everyone was starring at Hazel.

Paul meets us halfway, his eyes glued on Hazel.

"Nice place." she tells him. I am a bit surprised that she was talking to him.

Hazel's place was exactly the same except Paul's was bigger.

"Thanks. You haven't seen my bedroom yet." He brags and I roll my eyes.

Hazel raises her eyebrows. Was she always playing hard to get around him or was she just playing nice? As long as I was convinced, she didn't like him that much.

"Cool. lets go." she tells him. I stare at her surprised. she wasn't going to live me here alone was she?

Paul smiles happily, still avoiding my presence.

"Lets go Jess." Hazel says to me when I didn't move a step.

Paul finally looks at me. He stares at Hazel in misbelief then back at me.

"Where?" I ask her.

She grabs my hand to follow them.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Paul says dead paned. "We are going with her to my bedroom?"

ouch.

The way he said 'her' stung so bad.

Not that I wanted to go anyways.