11111

JAZ'S POV

Another evening laying in my bed watching tiktoks and hearing my parents fight. My dad as always came home drunk and my mother was screaming at him for that. Its always like that. Im already feed up with them I wish I could just move to a different country.
Life here in Lithuania sucks: I thought with music blasting in my ears so I don't have to listen to my parents.

"Got a twenty-inch blade, God forgive me if I sin." Those lyrics make me remember of the time when my bff cut her veins. It was tragic even tho that happened 4 years ago when she was only 15 and I was 13. I still miss her everyday. Fly high angel.

The clock said 3am I was staying up late again , thinking up some new choreography for the dance. I'm a dancer and I work part-time as a dance teacher. Plus I post my dances on instagram. Dancing and music are the only two things that help me forget my problems.

I had to think of a dance to the song "Renegade by Aaryan Shah" I absolutely loved that song. But I should probably go to bed now I have school tomorrow.

I felt exhausted the whole day from my lack of sleep, but now is the perfect time to film the dance. I was in the dance studio and had the whole dance room to myself for 15 mins.
I finished filming in 10 minutes so I had the rest of the time to stretch before my dance class.

I'm now editing the dance video adding the sound over editing out some mistakes I was actually really good at editing.

I posted the video to my YouTube and Instagram.

jazzesdances

Liked by gradinbravex_, mitchelcave and 9826 others

Jazzesdances  Dance to Renegade by Aaryan Shah. Choreography by me.

Comments 255

         >User7166 Wait why did Mitchel liked??
            <Gamva277 Yeah why?

         >Kxbsj Girll you lucky af.

         >ushmsv Your dancing is really beautiful.

Wait Mitchel liked my video wow that's something I have been fangirling  over him since 2015 and he finally noticed. But It was probably just in his explore page.

Week later.

Im so tired my parents are still fighting and the only thing that helps is music.

"Beep"
My phone buzzed. Great.

Anna
Wanna come to a party today?

Jaz
I don't think my mom is going to let me. It's already 9pm.

Anna
Whatever who cares. Just sneak out the party is going to start at 11pm. Ill be at your house at 10:45pm.

Jaz
Ok.