99999

Mitchel took me to a nice restaurant. I have never been to a place like this, actually I have never been to a restaurant. It felt so weird going on a kind of like a date with the man you like, and not knowing if he likes you back or is he just feeling sorry for what he did.

After dinner, back at home.

Jaz went outside for a walk.

Mitchels POV

I am thinking about Jaz again, damn it! She is so smart, hot with pretty boobs and dark hair.

"Damn it Mitchel stop thinking bout her!" I said under my breath.

She really was making me fall for her. And after a long time of thinking, I decided to ask her to be my girlfriend. Not sure how will it go, but we'll see.

I saw Jaz outside about to come in. Cmon Mitchel, you can do this, be brave. I tried to encourage myself.

I grabbed a cute necklace that had been sitting in my pocket waiting for the right time. It was placed into a beautiful box.

As Jaz stepped inside and I came closer, I could see the weary glint in her eye. I have no idea what she was thinking about, but she was the most gorgeous woman I have viewed in my life.

"What are you up to, you look all nervous and stuff," She asked, her stunning voice ringed in my ears.

"I have been desiring to ask you this, but will you be my girlfriend? I have taken a liking to you since the day I saw you dancing to my voice. That's one of the reasons we flew you out to here. " I said my voice trembling a bit.

"Yes, absolutely '' she said while hugging me.

I gave her the necklace and her eyes lit up so much that she made the whole room lighter. She was so happy and seeing her smile made me happy.

I kissed her. She kissed me back with her soft lips. She tasted like strawberry vanilla ice cream. And i just wanted more. As we progressed upstairs and I took her clothes off and she took mine. I swear to God she gives the best head. Things got heated and I'm pretty sure the boys could hear what we were doing but I didn't care. All I cared about is how i Love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her. I know it might seem too soon, but to me it didn't feel like it.

Next day.

"What are you doing?" Jaz walked into my room.

"Nothing much just trying to get this song finished before the tour." I say still figuring out the lyrics.

"The tour?" She asked sadly but confused.

Fuck I forgot that I didn't tell her.

"Yeah, I just wanted to tell you this I leave for tour in two weeks, its only going to be like 2 or 3 months."

"Only 2-3 months, thats a hella lot of time mitty." She said kinda in an angry tone.

"It's going to be okay we can FaceTime all the time and you can even come to some shows if you want, plus we still got 2 weeks left."

"Okeyy, So what are we waiting for, lest go out for a lunch." She said while grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room.

The rest of the two weeks flew by past, we just fucked and ate and went to parties. But now its the last day and i have to leave in the morning. Its sad but it will be a good test to our relationship, right. At least thats what I thought.