13 13 13 13 13

Six months later...

It has now been six whole months since Jax took her own life but Mitchel still thought about her every night. He went to countless therapy sessions to help with the feeling of guilt. He still couldn't get the thought that him yelling at her caused her overdose. He knew about her home problems, about how she was addicted to drugs and stopped doing them for him. It should have been really obvious to him that something like that would happen.
And if you are wondering he did find out that the cheating was a setup by his crazy ex girlfriend. And that didn't help at all.
After the tragedy the boys slit up because the grief of someone dying at their house, someone whose family trusted them to keep her safe, was too much.
The last thing they realised was the EP ,,Dreams" in honour of Jaz.

Mitchel's POV

On the sixth anniversary of Jaz's death Mitchel went out to the club because he knew that Jaz would want him to be happy.
Even though he was at the club he didn't drink or use drugs anymore.
Mitchel was sitting at a private table alone.

,,Hi, Angel!" A beautiful skinny blond girl put her hands on his shoulders.

,,Hi!" I said back not sounding too interested. Last thing I need right now is a another girl trying to get with me. Ever since Jaz died I have been receiving sympathy notes from a bunch of girls, a lot of them had tried to start something with me. That just made me disgusted but this one was a little bit different.

,,I'm Gayle." The girl said while sitting down next to me.

,,I'm Mitchel" I said.

,,Why are you sitting alone?" She asked.

I didn't answer.
After five seconds of silence she grabbed my face and frenched kissed me. I hadn't kissed anyone since the last time I kissed Jaz before the tour. And honestly the kiss felt rea nice and refreshing so I kissed her hard back. One thing led to another and somehow we ended up at my new two bedroom apartment in downtown LA.

The next morning.

I woke up form the sun shining into my eyes since Jaz died I don't close the blinds anymore.
Shit! I thought when I turned my head and saw a naked girl next to me. What have I done, I wasn't ready for this, not yet. And then another shit came a big picture of Jaz was right in front of my bed. I completely forgot that it was there.

,,Good morning, Angel!" Gayle said. Shit! Couldn't she have woke up 5 minutes later.

She had a look around I tried to stop her but it was already too late.

,,Who is that?" She asked in a frightened voice when she laid her eyes on the picture.
I didn't know what to say but gladly I didn't have to say anything because Gayle got her things together really fast and ran out of the apartment.

I felt so shitty about last night. I know Jaz had seen all of that I can feel her sending me a disappointed look from the Heaven.

Hi! I decided to continue the story and I hope that you will like it.