22222

At the party.

I successfully snuck out. Anna was my bff since Mayela took her life. Anna is the only one who knows about my parents. She's a year older thats why I always count her as the older sister I never had. She always made me laugh so I was happy to go to a party with her.

There were a lot of alcohol and drugs here. Anna and I danced for about 10 minutes, when my favourite song started to play "Heaven And Back"

"Dang I love this song" I yelled cause of the loud music.

'She's high she lives in the sky tonight'
'While you talking she shoots diamorphine right into her veins'
Those parts were my favourite..

It didn't take a long time after that when Anna dragged me to the kids that were doing drugs. They offer me some at first I said no, but then I saw Anna chew bunch of edibles. So I gave in. I ate one and after some time I could feel a little of the effects, but that wasn't enough so I ate 2 more. And I felt so good. The feeling was like all the pain and worries left my body.

I sat down and just enjoyed the music. And then boom black. Next thing I know I wake up at Anna's bedroom. She had this massive bed and house. Her parents were really rich. She got everything she wanted. I was jealous of her life at times.

"What happened yesterday?" I asked.

"You passed out, so I called your mother and told her that you are staying at my house. She asked how you got there so I told her that you came yesterday." Anna said while putting on a hoodie her boyfriend gave her.

"Dance" I remembered.

"What?" Anna asked.

"I have to teach a dance class at 12pm, and it's already 10:30pm. I've gotta go. Bye." I said in a rush.

"Bye, text me later" She responded.

In the dance class we did a jazz combination. I finally remembered that I have to publish a YouTube video today. I had completely forgotten about that. Good thing I finished editing it yesterday morning, while noone was home. The video was about me showing others how i edit and produce melody. I forgot to tell yall. I like to make melody (put together bass, piano more like that). Sometimes I release them on YouTube and Spotify. I have 267 followers on Spotify, 15k on YouTube and 20k on Instagram.
I guess people like my work, and I'm happy about that. It has always been a dream of mine to become an influencer since I was 9.

Finally the video is posted. I was so tired that I went to sleep early.

Next day (Monday)

Its the first day of school after the autumn break. I wish the break would last longer.

School was terrible and I couldn't even concentrate on my studies cause I was too busy thinking about the next song I'm going to make choreography to. I finally decided to do "The Walls by Chase Atlantic" I have liked that song for a long time.

I came up with the choreography in 3 days, and filmed it before the start of my class. Great another done. But before i post that I think I should post some pictures haven't done that in a while.
So I went outside to take a few pictures.

jazzesdances

Liked useeuanaj, mitchelcave and 8261 others

jazzesdances Admiring my shoes.

Comments 179

>mitchelcave You can't just say admiring
my shoes and not show them to us...
<jazzesdances watch me.
<usensn Hi Mitchel!😍

Haven't wrote in a while and now just realising how much i love that unlike the meddle about i have an actual idea for this one