the new school

I sigh as me and lilly hop off the bus to are new school. I open the door and see all sorts of animals running around. From elephants to chipmunks. We reach the frount office. To see a big wolf and a deer. 
"Ah you must be the new students." Said the deer.

I hide behind Lilly. I try to focus on what the deer saying. But my eyes go to the wolf. He look sad for some reason.
"Hinata..hinata" said lilly.
I look up at her and look at the deer. He had his hand out. I shook his hand. He hand me my schedule. And look at it. My eyes widen. Some thing was off with this. I don't mention it and I go to the dorm and put my stuff down. It smelt weird. I walk out side and sees my class is in the other side of the campus. I bolt it there. Then the bell rang for the clubs. I walk around to see what clubs there were. I see a bunny watering flowers.

"Hey can I..help you ."I said in a quiet voice
Her ears twicht. She looks down and she jumps a bit. I wave and I ask again. Her jaw drop. She get excited. I ask if I could help her in any way. She take my hand and we run to the roof top. I see a lot a flowers. She shove a watering can in my arms. I start watering the flowers on the rooftops. She ran off to go water more flowers. I water the flowers on rooftops. "Hey uh.."Said a deep voice.
I turn around to see the wolf u saw earlier. I look at him. He had a paper in his hands. I take the paper and look at it. He needed some vines and some roses.

"Hey what happen to haru." He said
I get what he needed and said,"Sh..shes Not here. But I before I give these to you may I..i take these to where they are needed." I said

He shakes his head yes. We walk a long ways. And I see a bunch of animal including Lilly. She waves and I kind of wave back.  I see a big tiger who walked to us the wolf pointed to the stairs. I walk over there and I set them down.

"Oh legoshi I see you brought me a new prop." Said a voice I turn around to see the tiger was right behind me. He grab me by the neck. And he starts strangling me. I start coughing. The wolf and lilly were yelling At the tiger. I get enough courage to bite him. He drops me to the ground. I was coughing.

"What did you to me." Said the tiger.

"I..i ..i am sorry i got scared...i..i Umm"I studer ed. Everyone was looking at me.
I tear up and run out side.

Lilly pov

I was busy talking to the other girls. And I hear the doors open. I see the wolf and hintata. Hinata was carrying vines and some sort of flowers. The tiger said,"oh legoshi you brought me a new prop." The tiger chuckled. He grabs her. He slowly closes his hand tighter and tighter. She start coughing. I close my eye. I could not watch. I hear a yell along with a thud. She had bite him.
"I..i ..i am sorry i got scared...i..i Umm",Hinata ran out crying. I look over at the tiger. He fell to his knees. I rush over to him.

"Mr. I need you to stop over reacting I need to see where she bit you." I said

"I'm not over reacting. it hurts."said the tiger.
I grab his hand and look at the bit mark.

"With how big you are you'll be find but in case you arnt."I wrap his hand up. After I was doing that I ran after her.  Good thing slow Loris don't run well. I stopped. I heard whimpering. It came from my left in a tree.

"I should of never of came here"said the voice that sounded like hinata. I hop up to the tree and sit next to her. I hand her my tail like we always do. But she SHOVES it away. I fall out tree. And I see a butiful yellow dog.  He waging his tail. And i want to drool but I don't have any saliva.  I sit up. And he's wagging his tail.
"Hi I'm jack." He said.

"Uh I am Lilly...lilly the fox." I said.

The sun was setting. Bells rang in the distance. I stand up and look at the tree. Hintats gone. I sigh.
"Hey can escort you to your dorm."said jack.
"No I'm fine."I run to my dorm.