should it be

Sexual content in here. I would recommend reading till the Tim skip if you don't like smut. It also my first time writing that.

I Must of had a nightmare. Cause I woke up in legoshis bed Next to him. I look over at him and he's still a sleep. I quickly get up and sees the clock. It read 4:30 .classes start at seven. I'm not going back to sleep. So I'm going to start the day early. I go to the bathroom and change to my male uniform. I get this strange feeling. I think I'm just tired. But how did legoshi know what Bill had. And what does rabbit blood do. Well ill have to ask him. My head all of sudden starts pounding. I see Something. It wasn't the bathroom. It's some stage play. I see Bill and legoshi. They were in costume. I look around and see that they were live in front of an audience. I get kind of scared. Then I hear Bill whisper somthing to legoshi. I move in to hear it more.
"Come on legoshi let's have a real fight" Bill was clawing up legoshis back.

Tears fill my eyes as I have to watch this. I. I am confused. I can look at this. Sooner or later the same little red bottle flew out of bills pockect. I gasp. And like that I appeared back in the bathroom. Hmm could he get high off rabbits blood. I don't understand. Well I look in the mirror. I see girl with a male name. I brush my hair. And head off to my bed and text Lilly. The time is currently 5:30 I'll give the boys a few minutes. I ask Lilly how she's doing
She texted back ya I'm fine you. I smile at that fact. I look at legoshi. My mind goes blank. My thoughts are thinking of him my forehead and palms are sweaty. He turns over and slowly opens his eyes. I wave awkwardly at legoshi.
"Hey hinata"his tired deep voice said.

"Hey legoshi soo how was your night last night."

"Well" he got embarrassed with that question
"Hey legoshi what does rabbits blood do to animals"

The redness in his cheeks fades. He stands up and gets his clothes and head to the bathroom to go get change. I followed him to the door.
"Rabbits blood can't make herbivores high."he sighed

I slowly node my head and leave the door.

I wake up the other boys up. They all took off there shirts. They slowly took there pants off. Then they looked at me. I told them it's fine i can hide in my bed.
I did exactly that.
It was time to leave. We all head out to school.
Time skip to and important

My blater is pounding.one of my teacher if I could go to the bathroom. The teacher let me go. I smile and walk out. The hallways were quiet. I all most get to the bathroom ,when I get knocked down by a tall animal. It happen to a male. He held something in his hand. I look heavy. He picked and put it on his shoulders I tried to run away but he swung the heavy object knocking me out cold.

[smut a head] you been ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️  warned  I will make the same chapter but not put the smut in it.

I wake up. Tied to a strange bed. I couldn't see what or who it was. But God my fucking head is killing me. I heard a sinister laugh. I pull on my arms. But they were tied to the bed frame.

"I wound pull to much"said the male voice

"I.. I knew that" I unleashed my fangs. He clicks his tongue and puts a mussle on me. He un buckles my pants. And slides them down my legs.
"Ooo here let me help you get rid of you ur underwear." He said
My mind is racing. My face is turning red from embarrassment,along with tears. Hinta think how can we dissolve this situation.  The guy was currently puting some Vaseline one to butter him self up. I look for my surroundings. I'm in someones dorm.  But how come. The bathroom  door had open. I look around. He had just gotten out of the restroom. He had no pants. His penus was sticking right up. He was definitely horny. I couldn't watch. I close my eyes. The bed creeks and slump to oneside. I know he's on the bed.  I slightly open my eyes and see this Animal has antlers. He is looking me dead in the eyes. The eyes of sinsier look. I look around and see he has is hands next to my head. Then I felt a pull. Shit. He inserted his thing in me. I start kicking him but he seems unfazed. He slowly is walking back and fourth. I can kind of hear him trying to grunt.
"Louis ..why are you doing..this"i had preformed an orgasum.

He didn't answer. I could sense fear in him. I look up in his eyes and see that they were not black/brown. They were a really light brown,almost his fur color. I have to kick him. I bend my knees,slowly lif up my right foot and kick him.he quickly pulled out and starts whimpering while holding his dick.

I wish I was a monkeyor a lemur so I can at lease untie the rope on my wrist.

"Louis are you ok?"I ask because he's in rocking pose on his butt naked. Well I won't be pregnant because I am not on my period.

(Phew that was an interesting chapter. Stay toon for the non henti or smut version)