hanged over

Legoshi was down on all fours and walking twords me. Drooling from the mouth he licked his lips. I look at him in the eyes. His eyes where wild not shy like they usually are. My heart begins to race. "Legoshi this isn't you" I yelled
Legoshi got closer. The growling got louder. The more and more closer to me he become my heart beats fast and faster. Soon legoshi starts charging at me. I turn to run but he pushes me down.

"I will eat you" he growled in a loud booming voice as he sinks his teeth in to my neck. The pain lingers in my neck as I shut my eyes for the last time

I woke up with a start and a slight pain in my neck. That dream was weird. I look over at legoshi. He seemed restless. He must be tossing and turning. My phone got a text messag,with the usual Lillys good morning .

I blink the tiredness out of my eye. I smile at the dream I had.

I smile because it's probably never going to happen.

I do my normal getting ready for school,and getting the boys up. But I was thinking,how could legoshi get hit with one of those horny darts thingy. I sat on my bed thinking.

"What's wrong hinata "said jack wagging his tail

I slowly look up and said,"I was thinking about something that happened last night."

I look at his tail I slowly dropped and stop wagging. I frown like I always do when I see his tail stop dance to an imaginary music.

I walk twords my bag then legoshi came out if the bathroom.

"Hey legoshi how you feeling today"i said

"Like I had to much to drink "He's tried voice was nice to hear in the morning.

"Well sorry buddy but you need to get ready," said jack

They got up I head out to meet Lilly for breakfast. I look around to see she's not at my table. I look around more and she's sitting with some other girls. My heart sank down through my body on to the floor. This made me both s ad and angry. I go sit next to legoshi who is siting alone.

"Hey legoshi mind if I sit here "I ask.

"Uh sure" he was off in his thoughts.

I look at his big wide eyes. He must see very far. Farther then a fox smell. I look at him and notice he's staring at something or someone.

"Uh legoshi how was your night " I asked

He turned his head. Legoshi jumped a little. He moved his left hand,on his neck ,as he took a big sigh.

"My ni-"he got interrupted

"You want to go herbivore" said an animal

The herbivore looked scared but stood its ground. The cafeteria went silent. I sit there for a moment. I hop down from the chair and walk closer.

I walk closer to the herbivore who was on the ground. He was shaking.

"Aww look it a lemur who looks to be his girlfriend. What you going to do about it huh."he snickered

I look over to see Lilly was on his side.

"Hm let's see here i..I  could kil..kill you or just make it painfull,it your choice "I said with a slight smile on my face.

" lemur can't do that I know because I studied it." As the carnivore smarted off

"I'm not a lemur I'm a slow Loris. I'm an ominvore." I smiled. I unleashed my fangs,they all start running.

I make sure the herbivore was ok. He was. I go back to legoshi ,he was starting at me. I look at him and smile. But quickly frown.

"Hey uh why such a long face"he said

"I..it's nothing "I studered as I run out of the cafeteria.

What the fuck just happen I stood up for someone. I didn't coward around like  a little mole. I sqeal in excitement.
I was running to the garden when I spotted a poster. The poster had Louis,standing all proud.  I frown,I won't forgive him for what he did. I'd like to forget it ,but I can't. I reach up for the poster and rip it down.

"Hey umm..hinata " said a voice that sounded like lily.

Not even turning I gruffed out ,"what"

I felt her hand on my shoulder. So I brushed it off.

"I...I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She studered

I clenched my fist. Don't hit her. I take a big sigh and walk off.

Sorry it took so long to get this out but I'm planning big for my hero fanfic,but stay toon