mix up

(I have hinata as a boys name but she is a female. You will see why I had a male name for female)

Hinata pov

I ran to my room. In my room was three bed. Each having a curtain. I change to my cloths. And lay in my bed. Later I hear 2 voices both male. One deeper than the other one.  I quickly close the curtain.
"You should of seen the fox she was hot." Said the less darker voice.
"Not as good as haru" said the dark voice.

"Did you here on of the new kids bite bill."

"Ya I was there."

I was try not to whimper. This really felt like a horror movie. I cover my mouth. I really want whimper.

"I'm going to take a shower"said the non deep one.
The darker one told him he could go. The room went silent. I thought everyone left. So pushed the curtain open. I look around and see a wolf. Looking at the ground. I realise I may be in the wrong room.
"Hey mr.wolf."I said

He looked up and went wide.

"I... don't think I'm in the right room."I said in wimpy matter," wait your legoshi right."

He nodes his head.

"I'm sorry for biting your tiger friend." I said

"He wasn't my friend."

"Well I can see that. " said I

"Why aren't you afraid of me." He said

I giggle and I respond,"if I was scared I would of bite you like I did the tiger."  As I said that out came the necked golden retriever.  He jumps and runs back to the bathroom to grab a white towl. He walks back and nervously waves. I wave back.
"I'm hinata and im a slow Loris." I said slowly.

"I'm jack"said the retriever.

"I'm sorry but did you poison bill. "Said legoshi.

"Well from how big he his it was just painful." I said,"I could kill not like I could or would kill some like jack and smaller."

Jacks eyes widen. He's tail stoped wagging. My heart dropped when he did that. My smile drop too.

"I know be scared of me make fun of me. I'm used to it" I wanted to cry at the fact of what I said.  Jack's tail kind of sagged but he wasn't happy.  He was half happy half sad.

"Don't worry I won't eat you I'm a ominvore I eat bugs and sap." I added.  His tail stop wagging again.
"We should go to bed." Jack yawned
I shake my head and I turn around and fall a sleep.

The next morning

I wake up and head to the bathroom with my uniform. I take a ice cold shower. Once I get out I put on my white dress and buckled my Mary janes. I walk out and the boys are just waking up. So I help them. By licking there ears. That got legoshi up real quick. Jack was harder to get up. But I got him up.  I told them try not to tell them that I live with them. They agreed. I walk out with my blue duffle bag that was issued by the school. I run to my best friend. "Lilly"I said

I ran up to her and we walk to breakfasts. She  get what  the schools provides for the carnivores. I try and get the herbivore one but instead I get the carnivore one. It was meatloaf any way.  I prefer bugs but if I was hungry enough I could get it.

"So how was your night solana " Lilly called me by my nickname.

I respond with good. I eat only a fifith of the meatloaf and I dump my tray for the scavengers. And go to my first class. Which was fish Language. My question is why do we need to this. We are all land mammals.  But it's an easy A. A simple ... means hi. (It's not )

Time skip Club time (nothing intresting happen during those classes.)

I go up to do the gardening club and haru wasn't there. She must be   watering the flowers. So I desire to head over to the dramma club to see if I could help legoshi. I go there and I see legoshi and some people wherein blue shirts talking to him but he didn't respond to there questions. So I gain courage to walk over there and I ask if I could help them. Most of them sqrimed away. That did hurt my feelings. So I just walked away and desire to go. I walk the hallways and thought mabey I could say I was sorry. Splat. I feel to the ground. I get up and sees its some kind of animal.

"You don't belong here freak" one said

"What are you a sugar gilder or a lememar"said the other one.

"I'm..m a s..slow Loris ..."I said looking down

"Oh look your scared." The both said,"are you going to bite us."

I look at them. They were about my hight.mabey a little bit taller. I take a deep breath and say,"Mabey I am...maybe not but eather or It can kill you."
They got scared. "What about Bill...h..he didn't die." One said

"Yet! Plus your small enough that it takes a few hours to kill you."

They're legs were shaking.  I walk past them. I don't know what gotten into me. Probly cause I talked to some boys. I don't know. I walk past a roius who was during at grave with  some lama on it. I wait till he was done.

"Hi rouise I have question"

"Ya what is it I am pretty busy."

"Did I do any thing wrong like accidently hurt one of your actors."

He snorts and says" no you didn't do nothing wrong."

I walk in front of him.
"Then why did he think I was a prop."

He grabs me by my dress and pinned me to the wall "mabey legoshi was planning to do something. Now what are you carnivore."