why bill

Warning fictional stuff ahead

( Yes I'm aware slow Loris are slow and they don't have fangs I just thought it would be fun to have hantana have fangs)

I can believe she's getting bullied. There plenty of foxes here. Could it be me? It probly is that.

The next morning
I get up go my class. I'm a good friend so I deside to get Lilly's homework.

"Did you hear that there was a fight last night." Said some one

"I heard it was one of the new girls and bill."

That's exactly what happen. I get to where I need to climb the stairs. I see 4 rabbit. One of them look like haru.

"You slept with my boyfriend " said the harly quin rabitt

Haru look unfazed. I have to get there. So I should speed this up.

"Hey uh mabey your uh boyfriend don't like you." I said

She quickly turns around.

"Ugh do you know that we Harley Quinn rabbits are almost endangered."she yelled

"Almost plus I would love to make you into a rug" I said as I pop out my fangs

Her eyes went wide. Her and her gang ran off.  I walk over to haru to help her up.

"I really didn't need your help"she said

"Well it's what friends and club members do" I said as I retract my fangs.

Haru looks at me and I look at her and smile.  We walk to class. I walk in and I see Bill is talking to legoshi and louis. I ingnor that an walk to my seat. Sigh  I  wish Lilly was here. BUT THEN AGAIN I FEEL CONFEDENT in my self.  I stood up for someone. I deside to look back at the fight last night.

"Why did he attack her." I said outloud.

"Huh" said haru

"Oh sorry I was thinking on why Bill would attack lilly."
"Oh hey if we get done with tending to our flowers you want to go to the drama club." That's some thing I wanted her to say.

I node yes to her. Then class started.

After class
Me and haru go start watering flowers.  We meet up outside.  The air was crisp And fresh. There were few clouds in the blue sky. We open the door. Everyone was eather dance or acting. We saw mr.pelcan  (I forgot his name) talking to louis. Legoshi was playing with the lights. Haru desided to talk to legoshi. Figrues. I walk to the pelican and the deer.

"Excuse me but may I talk to Bill for a minet"I ask

The bird looked at me with kind eyes. Louie glared at me.

"Sure but why" the pelican ask

"Well there was fight last night my friend was a part of it. And I think Bill was in it to" I lied I knew he was part of it.

He called Bill over.

"Yes mr.director "he said

"This girl want to talk to you" he said

He turned to look at me. Fear strucked into his eyes. I knew he was scared of me but not that much.

"Mr. Tiger Bill can you come out side with me." I ask.

He did it. Unwilling.

"Mr.bill can I be generic with and cut right To the point." I asked trying not to sound rude,"why were or did you attack lilly."

"Huh what I don't kill my costars" he said

"I have a picture of you doing it." I said pulling up the picture from lillys phone.

He's eyes went wide. He's foot is impatiently pating on the ground. His left hand is in his pocket. Holding on to something

"I'm sorry but what are you holding in your pocket hand."I said.

"Oh nothing nothing at all. " he said as he quickly took his hand out.
"Uh empty your pockets sir." I said.

He starts growling and he snaped.  His eyes turned red.

"Shut up and stop asking me questions."he said as he launched at me.

Out feel a little bottle filled with a red liquid. I quickly moved out of his way. And catched the bottle.

"I would bite you Bill but that's just a waste of a antidote." I walk on top of him and sat on him. He was growling rapidly. Sigh he's high. That's why he didn't know why and how he did it. All of a sudden he stops growling. I get off of him and walk back in to rehesal room. And walk over to the director and louis.
"Hey were Bill." Said the pelican.

"He's outside I found this in his pocket. When he attacked me. "I said putting it in his hand.

I walk out without haru. And walk to the recovery wing. I get there and I see Lilly who had a monitor on her. I look at the monitor it says she's still alive. But she's a sleep. I sit her homework on her in table next her bed.

"Hey hantana"She said with scratchy voice.

"Hey Lilly can I tell you something about last night and why bill did it."

"Uh sure" She said

"I asked him to day and he didn't Rember. Then he decided to attack me. Then out flew a little red bottle of shorts."

"Let me guess he was high."
I node my head.

"Oh and jack likes you"I said Lilly's cheeks turned red. I smile at that.

I never got a boyfriend. Because everyone hates me.

"I'm such a good friend and I brought you your homework." I said in gigglely tone.

She looks at me,"fuck you "She said with a smile.
I hand her her phone so we can text about problems we have. I soon left at that note. I walk to my dorm. Legoshi,jack and the other boys were sitting there.

"Hey legoshi" I said

"Hey"he's deep voice was so soothing
"Can I ask you something hintana "he ask I look at him,"why happen outside with bill."
Everyone look up like they wanted to hear what happen.

"Well I asked him what happened last night. He said he didn't Rember. So I notice he was holding something in his hand. That was in his pocket. He soon got angry enough at me that his eyes turned red and tried to tackle me. I quickly moved out of the way and grabed a little red bottle."

"Rabbits blood"legoshi muttered

"Huh"i was confused.

"Jack can I ask you what you and Lilly were doing"

"Oh uh we...were going..going for a night walk with each other."he said.

I believed him. My belly growled. I dig out my stash of flys and imported leafs. And snacked on them.

(I'm sorry I can't write mystery crime stuff. Just read my redownload dangrompa story I wrote)