figuring out

I clenched my fist. Don't hit her. I take a big sigh and walk off.

"Hinata wait.." she said as kept pase with me

I quickly turn around.

"No I will not hear it! Ok! I've been here and waited for so long to grow out of my shell." I yelled

"Fine next time I won't help from bullies. I..I let you just die." She cried out she turned the other way crying.

She'll come back. I know it. I hear foot steps. So I quickly wipe my tears and walk past the animals.

I get to class and someone stood up and yelled,"Hey look it the girl who save me." It was the same animal as was before.

The carnivore gave them an evil glare. I was walking to my desk, when boy ask if he could help me, I said no as I walked to my desk next to haru.

"Hey uh haru how's your day going." I said

"Huh oh sorry what was your question, I was lost in thought" she said

I was about to to say something but class started.

I was looking around the class and found Lilly. I forgot she was in this class. But above her where guys throwing spit balls at her. Well she deserves it.

After class I ran into haru who was getting a head start on the flowers.

"OH hintata, I have another order from the drama club and the photography club. Can you handle it please. "

I node my head and dash to the roof. I head to the shed. I notice somethings off. The bed wasn't made. So I remade it. Now where is this paper for the orders. I walk to the desk there was nothing there but dust. Then the doors open.

"Coming "I yelled

I walk out it happen to legoshi. Im guess they don't need the lights right now.

"Hey legoshi,what flowers are you looking" I said

He looked lost in thought. I think he's looking for haru.

"Uh " he pulled out the list.

I look at it.

"And I was uh suppose to tell you that you,uh need to come back with me" he studered

I look at him and I sighed. I quickly grab the flowers he need and followed him to the drama room.

EVERYONE was dancing,in there red and white outfits. I even seen Lilly talk to her friends. It was like the whole female group in the drama class. Gross. I'd prefer my dorm mates. I might like love mine but I still they won't try to bully me not that no of. I felt a Suttle tap on my right shoulder. I take one deep breathe in and turn around and it's no other than mr.pelecan or the director of the drama club.

"Hey hinata, some of my students told me u stood for a herbivore." He said

I agree to what he said.

Legoshi point of view

When I was sitting with hinata,I got this feeling. Not the feeling I had for haru. The feeling of eating her. I didn't feel it in the dorm. Could it be my insink kicking in for real food. My mind start flowing with thoughts. I could focus on her.

"Uh legoshi how was your night" she said

I look at her,big eyes. I don't see why my heart goes piter pater more than haru. Could I be having a stroke.

"My ni-"I got interrupted by a fight. I was about step in but she insisted.

Once the fight was over I got up. I looked at her. All those thoughts on her appearance where gone. They were placed by beast inside me telling me to eat her.

"What are starting at legoshi," she had some tears in her eyes. I was about to ask her what was wrong but she Dashed off. I look at there herbivore that she 'saved' I had the same thoughts.

Why is this. I look over to see Lilly is laughing with Juno and harlequin rabbits and some other girls. She took one look at me and gave me an evil glare. I don't have a good feelings about her. She looks over at Bill who was walking over to her and giggled.
I don't under stand what is up with her.

Sorry this is so short but I want to leave it on the rockies of the cliff to hang apon. But if you enjoy this go read my other books there pretty intresting.