scrapes and bruises

I ran with the rake and trash bag. I get to running so fast I took a tumble. Some how the rake scratched my knee. It was bleeding just alitte bit so no harm done. I was still laying on the grass,when my smell picked up grass and legoshi charging twords me.

"Hey you ok"he said

I change positions. He took on at my knee a turned away. So jack came and helped me up.

"Let's get you to the nurse office." Said jack. I look back at legoshi. He looked like he was gagging. Is he ok? My leg was bleeding alot. Why have something That sharp in school. We get to the nurse office, I look around everyone was injured. Something was wrong. Every bed had a herbivore with a cunt out of there arm. The smell was horrific. Jack's scent change to scared. I look at his tail it no longer wagging.

"What happen to everyone" jack said trying to be happy.

" what it looks like dog." Said a defensive herbivore.

Jack flinched.

"Sorry he was just asking, I on the other hand need to get cleaned up and bandaged up."

Legoshi pov

Me and jack was talking while hinata got the stuff to clean up our trimming. I'm glad Bill left he's drink was not safe. The brand is usually safe but he put something into it. I smelled the air. The fresh cut grass. Was delightful after Bill came. But something else caught my attention. I closed my eyes. Noses scanning, scanning. Louis was in the school hall way talking to some one and hinata was coming back. 

"He..hey jack," I said neverously

"Ya best friend."said jack who all ways wagging his tail.

"I..I feel sick" I said just as hinata tripped on the rake.  I ran twords her.

"Hey ar..are you ok" I held out my hand, then I smelled blood. Then the beast decided to enter my mind. I back up so I wouldn't hurt her.

You know you want a taste

No I don't.  My sat down at the tree covering my nose.

I was going to help her up. But...  come on chase her devour her. You haven't tasted meat in so long.

I look up and she gone so is the voice. I wonder how she's doing. I stand up and start raking the the fur into the trash bag. I wish I had help. 

"HI legoshi..." said a familiar voice

Huh who said that I look around no one was there till I felt a tug on my clothes. I look down to see haru. Her beautiful white to her lilac eyes were brighten by the sun's cheerfulness. I clumsy drop the rake. She hoped around and picked it up for me. 

"Uh tha..than..thanks " I said

Oh shut up stupid that not what you say. Rephrase that stupid. No what do I have to next after that. Start small talk. Yes, I look at her, haru is smiling.

"So..uh .....haru" I start 

She look directly at me. what am I supposed to do why is she looking at me.

"What is it you are trying to say." She giggled

"I..I am trying to start small talk." I said questionly

She smiled as she walk away. Just as she smiled, she grabbed on to my pant leg.  That seem like a day had past and I didn't want it to end. My face was red. the world seems to spin. I look at the sight breeze. The breeze convinced the leave to form a heart. Could I be in love with her.

I my phone buzz from the director. It read: we need paint for the backdrop for the festival.

I run to the entrance, I bump in to Lilly who had bag. It had black and white material in it.

"I...I'm so sorry " she said She looked and her smiled fade. The frown made me jump. She pushed by me. Dang she acting weird. She used to be nice.  I think about it as I walk to store. I was so glad, that the paints were on sale. I walk back. I couldn't for a second till I saw the newspaper. The headline said 3 herbivores by divoring  my eyes widen with disbelief.  My eyes start to water,as I think of tem.

I figured that this hasn't reached the school yet. No one has panic yet. I get to the school yard I smell haru ,and hinata. Both in separate places. Should  I decide to go to haru or should I go and check on hinat to see if she's OK.  I start walking twords hinata. Since I didn't help her up.

"Hey hinata." I look at her leg it's has a red stained cloth tied on her. The smell of blood was gone. Jack was wagging his tail, as he walked over to me. I could barely feel my arms from carrying the paint can.

"Hey pale you need help carrying those cans." He said

I nod my head, as I hand the cans to him.  Hinata  was limping, jack is kind of struggling, I was still thinking about haru touching my pants leg.

End of the chapter

Now time for announcements I have a new book if you like this it's called wolfs spit fire