chapter 10

Random pic of my johna

That same night

Nobody pov
A cloaked figure stood by the Grove of trees. The figure held a satchel bag. When she walk it made glass tinking noise. The night air was cool and damp. The trees shake in fear. The moon was out scarring all the clouds away. A big muscular tiger comes walking twords this figure.

"You got the goods"said the tiger

"I sure do bill" said a distorted voice

The satchel bag opened. They pulled out 5 bags that had and eerie glow to. She opens the other hand that wasn't full of bags. It was empty so Bill handed the money over.

"So when can I see you pretty voice" Bill said with a smile as he reached for the hood. The figure grabbed a hold of the arm and twist it. Some how the figure brought out there claws. They quickly claws his face making bleed.

"Don't you ever touch the hood again" said the voice. They turn around and walk off.

Next morning

Hinatas pov

I wake up the next morning. Yesterday was crazy. I was so shock but also confused that they noamated me for the next beastar. I get up and walk around the dorm. Everyone is still a sleep. I walk out and go to green house on the roof. When I get there, I find haru talking to the flowers. I should leave them alone. I pick up a water can and a couple of water bottles,and go water the flowers around the school. I almost get done till an animal push past me make me knock over the plant.

Shit! And that was my favorite one two.

"How can you be friends with that rabbit whore." Said Mizuchi

I ignored her,as I repot the flowers.

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME"she Screamed

"Shhhh it ok flowers I'm repoting so you can breathe the fresh air." I said

I felt a slight tug on my hair. I pulled back and look down at the balcony like I was going to jump.

"Wait your not.."

I twist her hand slightly. But only to get her hand free. I run back to the roof and tell haru I was done with the flowers.

I walk down to the campus. I see legoshi talking to Louis. I should leave it,and not listenin in. I grab my phone and see I got miss call from a blocked number. It was probably Lilly. I put my phone back in my pocket. I look back over a Louis and legoshi. They signaled me come over to them. I walk over to them.

"Hey kong how was your first day" said Louis with his arms crossed

"Um I'm hinata not kong" I said cosishly

Louis stay silent. Legoshi bend down and whisper," Uh hinata Louis been mistaking things alot today "

I look a Louis his eyes were normal. Not like they were when he captured me.

I heard legoshi phone buzz.

"Uh Louis..I have to take this." He points to phone as he runs off. I decided to follow him. He ran to a shady spott with blankets on the ground. He was talk to his friend Jack

"You ready to get less sweaty." Said jack
Legoshi noded as his starts the battery razor. The both takes the uniforms off and starts shaving off there fur.

"How's Lilly been doing Jack, " said Legoshi

"We haven't been talking. "

I gasped. That isn't like Lilly, I mean she is a bitch to me, but never to anybody else.

"She dumped me it thinks, she just said ,'I can't be with you with hinata is friends with you' " said jack

I walked out from behind the tree.

"Did she really say that" I whispered

Jack noded his head. My jaw dropped to the ground, how, how can that happen she's so nice. I take my hand and use it to close my jaw. Grr this makes me mad. I close my eyes and breathe, take one breath in and one breathe out. I soon find a big paw on my face about ready to push me down.

"Hey legoshi, " I get off the ground I look up and it's Bill. What does he want with my legoshi. Did I just say my. O. M. G. I notice he's holding a drink of sorts.

"Have you tried this drink it's said to make the beast come out. But of course that's just a slogan." Said bill

"I..I I'm not energy drink kind of guy." Legoshi said in a whisper tone.

Bill took a sip of the drink. "See it's totally safe legoshi" he said

We all sat there in silence. Not to mention this but it Reak of drugs. Bill , spike the drink. Why isn't he expelled. I think they can smell it too. I look at the can, its crushed and leaking yellow liquid.

"Hey uh bill I think can met its dues" I said

He looked at me then at the can.

"Crap,"he throws it on to the ground.

Well my stomach became angry with his scent. He was definitely smoking something.

I pick it up, and then quickly drop it,and plug my nose. I look over at the boys, they are puting on there grass stained white shirts.

"Hey hinata, can you go get us a broom and and recycle bag please." Said jack who had his tail wagging

"Sure I can do that are they in the drama room or..." I said

He tells me that all the equipment should be behind the door. I walk across the prickly grass. These tennis shoes suck. I get to the door and I hear Louis talking on the phone.

"Ugh I told you ibuki I need to lay low I don't need you check on me every 4 minutes."there were a long silence in his words." Yes I will make sure I bring the vile tonight when I come." He hanged up the phone

" stupid motherly loin" he muttered. I quickly find the stuff and jog back tipping over the broom like 12 times. I kind of don't want to tell legoshi. They are partners.

Time skip

Nobody's pov

Louis is in his casual clothes kind of half running half jogging. He looked like he was in a hurry. The crikets cheered him on,And a few fireflies were lighting the way. The Grass claped in enjoyment

Louis ran to the same hoodied figure as bill did before. But some thing seemed off this one was kind of bulkier,maybe a little bit taller.

"Spare the chit chat I need the weapons." Said Louis.

He was pating his foot impatiently. His antlers are painted white with the moonlights guide.
The black hand gave him a plastic bag, syringes in it.

" I promise I won't ruin reputation " said Louis turning away.

He soon disappears into the darkness.