prey and predators

I wake up to hear a familiar humming.  my big eyes flipped open. Everything was blurry. I blink the tiredness away.

"Morning hinata" said a voice like Lilly.

But lily's dead. How?  The room was dimly lit, but there was part of the room that was more lit. There was a animal mixing chemicals.  It looked alot like Lilly. From a red tail to the big ears.  I try to move but someone put a chain on me along with a collar. 

"You can't escape  never will" said the voice again

The fox turned around. LILLY! My eyes went wide.

"Lil..Lilly is that you" I sad scaredly

"Well duh " she bent down to where I was laying.

"But you.."

"Died  that was my old self I faked it. Why else you think it wasn't a face time" she said .

"What are doing with me" 

"Oooo let's just say you going to a delight " she laughed as she got up and walked up to her lab station.

"Where am I located " I asked

"Your in a special part of black market." Said a deeper voice

I turned to look at where the voice was , there was nothing there. Till I turned twords where Lilly was. There was this big animal looking at me. I jump. The face of a muscular tiger, was smiling at me. It was Bill

"back off bill shes not for you " said Lilly who was drawing up liquid," plus she's only a lab experiment  to see if it works"

"What does it do " bill ask

She turns around  slowly giving bill a glare almost flirtatious glare.

"It's supposed to make an animal go savage. "

"Didn't a lamb try to do the same thing but bullet form" bill said walking 

She gave him a weird look ," actually yes but no" she held up the syringe ," this is different,it makes the user back to the original insticts."

" so it makes  carnivores eat prey" I said

Lilly giggled ,"and I have the perfect victim to do it to."

This got me worried, can't be anyone I know right? I can't be bill cause he's her right hand man. Legoshi is at school. Hopefully and so is everyone else.

"Who is it" I stammered

"Well let's how should but it lightly. .. I want to see a certain wolf who disagrees to eat animals in a certain way"

I back up to the wall. No. no no nonono . Fuck it can't be true can it. Legoshi ,im sorry for what they are doing to you.

"Bill want to take her to the room" she said with a smile

He cracked his knuckles. He grabbed the white cloth of death. I SCREAM in fear ! 😱!  I tried to trip him with my chain. But he was to smart and grabbed the chain. Danm hes strong . He dangled me in front of his face. I'm too scared to bite. I didn't think he was this strong. He's probably doped up on strength enhancementers.

"Stop squirming you mangy ass rodent." He said.

"Lilly help me " I said in tears.

She wasn't even listening. She was busy making something.  I soon smell the sweet n sleepy smell of chloroform. Shit! My eyes have never felt this heavy before. I soon fail to keep them open.

No one pov (I'm doing it to transion to something)

"There now brat Is ready to be transferred." Said bill with a playfully growl