gun shot

Hinata pov

I wake up at middle of the night from a nightmare. I sit up,I look around, good thing I have good night vision, Jack's in his bed,the other boys are to, I look accros the room and see legoshi isn't there. The crikets try to persade me to go back to sleep. So I open the window,I grabbed one with my dainty finger, and shoved it in my mouth.

I check my phone, I look at my phone background. It a picture of me Lilly on the bus on our way here. I hate to admit this but I kind of miss her.

I unlock my phone and pull up my contacts. I run my finger on the smooth gold screen,till I see her contact. Should I call or text her?

I decide, I should text her that's probably the safe option.

H:hi Lilly I miss you

User is currently typing

L😺

I sigh in relief but, I wonder what those mysterious emotional thing are before the cat.

H:I don't mean to be rude but that is at the beginning before the cat

The user is offline.

God danm her. Then I heard a ding.

I Pick up my phone and look. She sent an acronym.

L:sos

Shit I think she's kidnapped.

H:where are you

User left

Then I get call,from her,

I awnsered. The wind howl in suspension. Then I heard a metal door open and shut.

"What do you from me " Lilly cried.

There was a long silence between the words.

"We no longer need your pity,  you are dead to us" said a muffled yet distorted voice.

There was a gun click.

"What do you think your doing with that gun." Lilly Screamed.

Then gun shot, was follow by silent foot steps. Then silence.

Silence was never this scary to me. I forced my self to hang up. Dont cry don't cry hinata,  you hate this bastard. But she's was my only friend.

       Flash back

I was crying on the bench.

"Look guys it's a lemur ,who is a killer." There voices rang

I don't want rember what they where. Or why they did it. I just wanted to die right then and there. I tried everything. I tried bitting my arm injecting poison. That didn't work. Every day they got worse and worse till, I felt warm hand on my cold leg. The antagonizing voice wernt there any more.

I look up to see not fear in this animals eyes, but friendly fox face.

"HI,I'm Lilly let's be friends" her voice was so peaceful. It wasn't mean.

I look her, and I smile for the first time. We did everything together, we got into mischief, we even had sleep over like every day. We stargazing, we even transfered to cherry wood high together.

Untill we disband,and she died

End of Flash back

I look out my window the sun was coming up. Well I got get the boys up. I flip on the light yell,"WAKE WAKE BOYS"

Jack yawn,climb down his latter,and waged his tail.

I smile

" You seem sad hinata ,how come." Jack said

"How do put this ..." I start tearing up," I think Lilly died just a few hours ago"

He stoped what he was doing,his tail drooped.

I ran up to him and hugged him crying into his chest.

"She called me and...and she didn't say a word till she Screamed. I don't know where legoshi." I cried

Jack haned me his phone

"Call him,we all might need legoshi." He said heading to the bathroom.

Legoshi point of view

I stay here straped to a chair. I think they are going to tourcher me. I clench my fist. Then I heard a scream in about 2 room down. Follow by a gun shot. It was a blank shot so they must be antagonizing someone to lure them here.

My belly growled with great pain. If I don't soon I might die or worse revolt into eating a herbivore. As I thought that haru appeared in my mind. Her smile,her twitchy nose,her big eyes,  her snow colored fur. She ran away once ,she herd the door open.

"Hey legoshi rember me" said a fox

"Ya ..ya I rember you" shit I don't remember her

She circled around me. " I'm your best friends girlfriend"

Lilly?  I look at the mask thing hanging around her neck.

" OH you like this, the black market isn't just good for its food. That's just the brim of it you can get technology for there too." Lilly said

We sat in silence for about 5 seconds,till my phone rang. I strain to get it. Because it was in my back pocket. God dang it.

Her smile was evil as she grabbed the phone. She quickly pulled up her masked and awnser the phone.

" Hey jack what's you been up to" she said in my voice

The I head hinata voice.

" no..,nothing but this is hinata,and my friend Lilly just died ,me and jack are worried about you. Where are you?"

"Well I'm here in the black market. shck your br.." she hang up the phone.

Dropped it and stepped on it.

" what are you going to do." I growled.

"Me? Oh no nono not me legoshi ,my coworker, and drug deal is going to help me" she giggled

The door opened. I try and struggle out of the chair but I'm too hungry and weak to do it.

"You must be hungry legoshi," she said

She giggled some more as she left the room, leaving me all alone.

Tem , I think I might have to join you soon.

Announcement time

This series is coming to an end soon and another fanfiction is born. I have a demon Slayor going and a bungo stray dogs you should read.

Thanks for reading see ya next chapter.