chapter 14

Hinata pov

I sigh when I hear his voice. Good he's safe. I handed jack back his phone.

"Thanks jack" I said

HE waged his tail for the first time with out Legoshi. O...m...G ahhhh I'm practically screaming. Then my mind turns back to Lilly. I wish I could of said one more good bye and make up.

I get my uniform on, And walk up to help with flower arrangements.

"Hey haru " i said trying sound happy.

Her smile made me happy ,she was holding a tiger Lilly.  I was shocked, 1 because those you don't find around here, 2 there hard to find period. It made me sad when I look down and say the red pot. I do the flower arrangements. And get my speech ready for the festival. That when I say Louis and director.

I run down to tell them about Lilly

"Have you seen Lilly her and Juno were supposed to the main character in the play " said the director

"I don't kn..." I intrupeted Louis

"She died earlier this morning " I said trying not  to cry.

"It a little rude to intruped you know" He said. He look down upon me. I kind of scared me.
The director left leaving us two alone.

"What did she die from huh poison" he said raming me into the wall.

I sqrim abit ,

"Put me down " I said firmly, "Plus she died from a gun shot,"

His eyes widen then went back to a squint. I felt the grip getting tighter slightly. I'm kind of starting to panic.  I look behind Louis to find Bill.

"Hey I'm sorry to here about Lilly." He said

He wasn't were the school uniform, he was wearing a hooide, and pants of course. It look a little tight on him like it wasn't his. Lilly loved big sweatshirts. Kind like big thing and smalls things. Like me, and don't you dare think what you thinking pervs.

Anyway I look at the sweatshirts some more, I realize I had a tear in the left pocket. I look exactly the same tear Lilly got from catching in something.

Louis eventually let me down, so I run over to Bill smelled actually like Lilly it had Lillys fresh sense. I pull on his tail.

"Ow hey it sensitive "he said rubbing his butt.

"Were did you get that hoodie."I said

"I..I got a while ago"

I held on to his tail with tight grip.

"Let me see the tag please"i said 

He bend down to my height, I look at the tag and it said it was a polyester mixed with lambs wool,hand wash, large

I flip the tag to see Lilly hand writing on it.

I pinch his ear.

"Owowow"

Where and what did you do to Lilly"

Everything was quite. Nobody was around except us. They must be in class. Bill quickly used his tiger strength to get up,quickly moves around me and holds me like I was a mircaca. Or a baby rattle. I don't know I felt as if i was fight a titan. I struggled out his grasp.

"I'm sorry but" I heard Bill say

He placed the white cloth of death. I fought it as long as I could. The cloth felt velvety, and the smell of chloroform,burned my nostrils. I soon sucum to the wicked spell. Lilly, I miss you, I hope I could join you soon. Mainly because life suck with out you. But Lilly if your watching over me, I'm sorry I wish I died with you.

Sorry this so short I ran out inspiration. I'm an not ending it just yet. See you next time I also have references in here see if you can spot them