1.6

After that situation, Takemitchi had made a visit to draken just to make sure he was doing  better than last time. After that, y/n had asked him to meet up for a minute at the park.

"Oh Takemitchi!" She said seeing him approaching her. "Hey y/n! Everything good?" He questioned as he actually didn't expect to meet her alone.

"Yeah. Thanks to you, draken is alive and doing better. I'm still surprised you can do all this just by going back to the past." She signaled him to sit next to her.

"It only works if I shake naoto hand. But now that he's a detective , if he were to die, there's no way going back to the past anymore." He said making her sigh.

"Because of that you have to make sure to keep him safe as well in the future in case anything goes wrong." She told him as he agreed.

"But y/n... there's still a problem right now that affects Toman." He said making her up pay more attention.

"There's someone named kisaki who isn't supposed to meet Mikey. And because of him things will turn really bad for Mikey ." Takemitchi was hoping that she would have a clue of who kisaki was.

"Kisaki... I've never heard of him. But I'll keep that in mind. For now I think you're all good to go back to the future. But if anything goes wrong, come back and tell me so I can try to help." She told him with a smile.

"Say y/n, why are you helping me?" Takemitchi asked. "Mikey is very found of you. And you're a good person as well helping Mikey when you're supposed to help Hina. I truly care about toman especially Mikey and draken future. Hearing this from you means things aren't well right now. And you're the one suffering the most because of everything you've experienced from the people you love. So I want to help as well." She explained.

"Ohhh y/nnnn, do you perhaps...." Takemitchi wiggled his brows while y/n looked confused.
"Perhaps what?" She questioned. "Do you like Mikey?" He asked her as she turned around looking confused.

"The fact you're the third person to ask me this besides from Hina and Emma. Does it look like I like him?" She asked him concerned.

"From the looks of it, not now, but if I'm being sincerely honest, I think Mikey does." He smiled at her which made her look even more lost.

"Mikey liking me? I can never imagine that. I don't think Mikey's even even fallen in love with someone. Have you seen something in the future with me and Mikey?" She asked.

"Hmm. You and draken are his close friends and when both deaths happened it affected him a lot . Well then that's all. I have to go. We might not meet soon, but when we meet again, I've possibly travel to the future." He said getting up.

"Sure. Hope everything goes well!" She told him. "Seriously what the hell." She told herself thinking.

Few days went by and y/n was now in the gathering as Mikey wanted everyone to attend including Takemitchi. Y/n was rather alone sitting by herself as she stared at Mikey walking in with the others.

"Hmm.... Me liking Mikey? That's impossible." She told herself as Mikey was going to make a speech.

"3rd division captain! Step up!" Mikey yelled as everyone was waiting. "New captain? Could it be Takemitchi?" Y/n asked herself curious of who the person was.

Once she saw him walk up she felt a sudden chill when he got on one of his knees as he stared at her for a second.

Suddenly the man that accompanied the boy had spoken up. "Listen up! The person sitting behind me is the new 3rd division captain, kisaki tetta!