2.5

Back to the future, Takemitchi had returned as he realized he was at someone wedding. A wedding that was a bit unexpected for him.

"Pah-chin?" He questioned as he saw everyone else. Looking around and seeing everyone laugh he spotted every member including kazutora, you, and chifuyu together.

Tears fell as he saw everyone having a good time. As then kazutora and peh yan were up as they were excited for pah chin to cut the cake.

"And now we cut the cake!" Kazutora said having his phone out. "Tell em' your the man pah-chin!" Peh yan yelled.

Both had there phones out as they recorded pah chin Cutting the cake and basically rushed him.

"Shut up!" Pah chin yelled.

Hina spoke to Takemitchi hearing he came back from the future. You and chifuyu walked to him as you both made a bet.

"I knew he was the Takemitchi from the past . Dab me up y/n." Chifuyu grinned as you looked at him in gross way. "Absolutely not. Can't believe you got it right. But don't ever say that again." You teased him as he laughed making his way to Takemitchi.

"We're putting on smiles! We've been waiting for12 years! So what are you breaking down for?!" Chifuyu grinned.

"But the fact that we are all alive today, is all thanks to you." Draken smiled.

"You're like a hero. You saved each of us in a special way. Thank you." You smiled as Takemitchi started to tear up again.

As emotional things were getting pah chin decided to interrupt the conversation as he said he was the main character. But turns up that someone yelled that he was the side character.

"Ooo I knew he was a side character. I'm pretty sure I said this before." You laughed.

Takemitchi smiled seeing how everyone had accomplished a dream they had for themselves. He also found out that you worked with kazutora and chifuyu at a pet shop which seemed that you three were close.

Of course everyone was happy until a certain question had popped up. "By the way... where's Mikey?"

Chifuyu and draken just smiled and said he had a restaurant oversea and couldn't make it. What he didn't know was how you turned around as you smile disappeared a bit.

"Y/n!" Kazutora yelled as you turned to him quickly just to see he took a picture of you. "Are you serious? Delete it." You deadpanned which didn't help as he put his phone back in his pocket.

"Nice. I'll keep it as a wallpaper." He smiled. "Look Horse face, you got three seconds to delete it or maybe enjoy some consequences." You flashed a nice smile which didn't seem to bother him.

"What consequences are we talking about? If it's you then I don't mind." He winked which you went for his phone but he did a quick turn causing you to trip.

"God dammit kazutora. You're done. You're done." You deadpanned before walking away as he followed you laughing.

Days later Takemitchi went to the pet shop to inform you and chifuyu in how he couldn't time travel anymore.

"So... you can't time travel anymore?" Chifuyu asked as Takemitchi agreed. "I see."

"Now that's a bit of problem. But why would you wanna go to the past if everything seems pretty fine." You questioned.

"That's true. I mean you saved Hina now... so it is what it is..."chifuyu stated.

"Chifuyu kun, y/n chan... I really wanna go and meet Mikey, and have a chat with him..."