Update 2021

Hi all!

Ahh it's been a while since I've last been active on Wattpad and I really do apologise for this. Since Ghostbusters: Afterlife will be hitting cinemas in November of this year, I will be trying to get back into the creative writing for Ghostbusters.

In the mean time, and with saying this I am happy to announce that Lust Room will be continuing on from where it was left off. If I recall, I had more stories set up to follow different routes, but I feel that Lust Room hasn't done enough justice as I think this story has a lot of potential and it having a lot of reads that I thank you all for! 

When the next chapter of this story gets released, I will be deleting this update so that the story can continue to flow in a natural course. If you all have any story line suggestions on how I could play out this story, I'd like to hear from you in my dm's so that we all can see where this story goes. 

Thank you all for your amazing support on this story, and for over 3k reads. I am going to be taking the time to write longer chapters for you over the next couple of months so that you all can look forward to the story. (And I do need to re-read the story myself, as it's been a while since I wrote the last chapter.)

See you all soon!