Words Describe Feelings

After spending the night at Egon's apartment, I arose from his bed and glanced outside the window. The morning was so fresh and just noticing him beside me made my day start off even better than waking up alone. I knew I could never stay angry at him for keeping things away from me, yet I know he was doing it to protect the truth away from me. It's understandable that he doesn't want to speak about it to me but one day the truth would've found itself out and I would've known eventually. To me, it just feels like we're a couple, but we haven't even announced we're in a relationship. We weren't to start with, we're just friends. But to Venkman, he sees it more than a friendship. He always has to be the person who says everything correctly.

As I eased my body upwards, I felt a hand around my waist and glanced to who it belonged to. It was Egon! His face was so sweet when sleeping with his glasses off. It made him look so adorable I wanted to tug on his face and pull on his cheeks. I was refraining myself from my desires and slowly removed his hand from my waist. Getting out of the bed, I slowly approached the bathroom on the other side of his apartment and found some towels I could use afterward. Removing one of Egon's shirts from my upper body I turned on the shower and waited for the room to fill with steam before covering my body with warm water. Humming to myself, I felt a bad presence and glanced my gaze towards the mirror. There was a face I seemed to recognize. Wait, it can't be! Damon! The one guy I loved who suddenly died in a car crash. I could see his face, I wasn't believing my own eyes and rubbed them to rid the image. As I looked back towards the mirror, his face had already gone. I knew it wasn't real, his ghost must be coming back to haunt me. It must be!

I quickly finished my shower and wrapped a soft towel around my body before rushing to fetch my clothes from the couch. I had left them there after Egon lent me his shirt. I couldn't stay here much longer, I have to get out of here. After dressing myself up I rushed out of his apartment. I ran for it! Not turning back an inch and not remembering anything of my current life. I wanted Damon! Damon! Damon! Could it be him and Egon have a connection! No, it cannot be. I must go back, go back to where I lost Damon!

-Amelia's POV-

"Good morning Ray." My soft voice said to the man I loved as I looked down to meet his gaze.

He had fallen asleep on my lap while we were resting at the Firehouse and I refused to wake him, I then felt his hand cup my cheek lightly, "Well, I had the pleasant nap.

"What did you dream of this time?"

He then winked at me. By his winks, I could always tell what he was thinking about. But, I didn't feel the correct atmosphere. I pushed Ray off me and stood up. I felt him look at me but I moved away from him. Jessica, I feel something terrible has happened to you. And I was correct, Peter came running upstairs with a horrified look on his face. We all followed him back downstairs where we all got into the Ecto-1 and rushed somewhere. The hospital? OH NO! My one true friend, nothing this bad could've happened to you, right? You can't leave me!

When we reached Manhatten Public Hospital we were met by Egon stood outside. His face was cold, pale, weak. He had no emotion in his face to even speak one bit. Venkman was trying to get him to say something, however, he wouldn't budge one bit. A nurse slowly approached us when we entered the hospital and wanted to speak to Egon and us. 

"Regarding Miss Jessica, she ran across a heavy traffic road and got hit by a car going over the speed limit. She stopped in the way and unfortunately got hit. That's all we know from witnesses from the scene and the driver of the vehicle has been arrested. That's it." The nurse spoke.

"Answer me one thing nurse, what's her condition?" Egon questioned her.

"She's very much stable, she had some injuries to her rib cage and skull but they will soon be gone. She will recover well, in the meantime. If she wakes up, be sure not to give her too much pressure as a skull injury in pressure can contract and cause her massive pain."

We slowly approached towards a private room Jessica was kept in. Standing around her bed and seeing my best friend there with an oxygen mask around her face made me sick. Why does the world have to be so cruel, but then, her finger moved?

-Jessica's POV-

I could feel my heavy eyelids awaken as I was faced with a white ceiling above me. I felt a soft texture on my right-hand side and moved my head slightly towards that direction. Egon, oh my love, I'm so sorry I had run off without telling you. The thoughts of Damon were killing me. I couldn't tell you anything about it because I'm too much of a crybaby to get the guts to tell anyone.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

Seeming as I could barely speak, I stuck a thumbs up and felt everyone else in the room light up with smiles. Just seeing everyone smile made me so happy. 

Words could not describe how I felt right now.

End of Words Describe Feelings - Chapter 5

Sorry about the long long wait, I've been busy. However the next chapter is here. My apologies for it being so short, I just put my heart and soul into writing it, I wanted to save more for the next chapter!