Paralyzed Memories

My thoughts were all over my mind. One moment I'm seeing things the next I realize I'm standing right next to Egon and I was just lost in thought. My body couldn't deal with one thing after another and after recovering softly and smoothly I collapsed on the first day back. Egon had taken me back to my apartment and told me to "work" from home. I guess it was good for me. I needed time alone, I'm not saying Egon isn't good company. But I just want alone time, if you know what I mean.

I carefully sat myself up in a soaking hot bath and rested my head back to let the bubbles sink in. Closing my eyed slowly for roughly half an hour to feel a sharp pain coming from the back of my head. Quickly, I brushed my hand through my drenched hair to discover... Blood?

Why was my head bleeding all of a sudden? I don't think I can recall ever injuring it. Perhaps it was a mild concussion I had during the car accident. No, I would've got told it is was a serious or minor injury. At least I'm still able to walk, if I was stuck in a wheelchair my life would be turned upside down and I would've had no idea what to do from there. Lately, everything has just been one thing after another and I'm still stuck in my office majority of the day completing paperwork that I shouldn't even be touching. Why was I treated differently to Amelia? Is it because she lacks the intelligence and can sometimes act dumb or is it because I'm more capable of handling things or simply am easy to tread over a become a walking toy. There's no sign on me that says "Kick here" or "Use me I'm a toy." it's just getting on my nerves how I get lack of respect from the others. 

Egon is really the only one that vies a damn about me and how my emotions feel on a day to day basis. I'm getting sick and tired of being treated by dirt. However, why would I leave this job? It's the best thing that's ever happened to me! For example, meeting Egon and being able to explore areas unknown and what the average human person doesn't yet know about. It's amazing I tell you! No one will be able to take this job away from me, but only myself and my overall decision on whether I should stay or if I should go. Just saying that phrase makes me want to burst into a song. 

Reminds me, I need to listen to music sometime, going without the radio is bad enough. Peter thinks I get too distracted during work, therefore, he hasn't allowed me to listen to anything other than himself giving me lectures on what I've done good and bad in reports for the company. I don't even see why he's been put in charge, he just classes himself as one, I don't even see why he should be a team leader because he does absolutely nothing to cover the benefit payments and funding budget where I'm actually allowed and have been given permission to play with some of the latest technology Ray and Egon have been working on. 

He probably doesn't like me because on how Egon was able to attract the romance out of me before he could even get a chance to, that's when I felt Ray staring at me from afar.

"Jessica, we need to discuss something..."

To be Continue after Christmas......

Returning January 2018!

I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to update the story for about two months, I've been really busy up until this point and had to make it really short so you guys will be able to read it. As I've said above, the next chapter won't be coming back until January 2018 where I'll aim to make the stories much longer for you guys. Instead of being only roughly 600 words long I'll estimate to roughly 3000-4000 words, making the stories much longer with more action packed into a single chapter. I've also found I've mainly been focusing around Jessica and I'll be aiming to contrast between both Amelia and Jessica in different chapters. I'll also be putting the title of the story in to good use as what's not putting the meaning of the story in the dialogue. But I hope you guys can understand and I'll be aiming to do these objectives. If you find me not aiming at these points, tell me! I deserve to know my mistakes and punishments on what I promised you guys. But, thank you for reading my story!