The Lust Room

My wounds were recovering well! Egon came to visit me every day until I was soon discharged from the hospital and able to safely return home

My wounds were recovering well! Egon came to visit me every day until I was soon discharged from the hospital and able to safely return home. After returning me to his apartment, I sat down and sighed to myself softly. I felt his warm presence behind me as I held onto his hands and twisted my gaze around to meet his. His smile was just so loving I couldn't even close my eyes. But, when I went to blink, I saw Damon. Damon! I blinked once more and Egon was there yet again. This time, he looked concerned.

I placed my palm upon his cheek making sure he wasn't worried no more. I left the warm touch of his cheek against my skin which caused me to get goosebumps. He took my hand and took me towards the spare room which I discovered not long ago. He had something planned up his sleeve yet I was too scared to ask about it. This was when he spoke to me.

"I think it's about time we use this room." 

"What makes you say that, Egon?" My head tilted in confusion.

"You'll soon see."

After those final words that escaped his mouth, he opened the door and pulled me inside closing the door behind us. I was faced staring at the 'Lust Contraption'. Turns out my eyes showed something different on the first time I came into this room. It was much, much different now. There was a bed surrounded by chains and was that whips I could see? Couldn't be. I continued glancing around but before I could look more Egon covered my eyes with a blindfold. He slowly aided me to the bed and pushed me down onto my back. I felt my cheeks blush bright pink I could hear his chuckles. This also caused a giggle to escape from my mouth. But, before I could ask what he was doing. He pressed his lips against mine and took me into a loving embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck and proceeded to kiss until we needed to gasp for air. I nearly lost my mind during the kiss I was on the verge of fainting. That's when Egon took the blindfold off me and before I knew it we were cuddled in the bed with clothing still on. 

"What's your plan here, Egon?" I smirked at him.

"I just want to perform some tests. Now, rest." 

I wish I could tell you what happened in full detail that night. However, it was just too amazing to describe. We spent hours kissing, cuddling, and at one point I found myself falling asleep onto him. He looked so cute without his glasses I could barely contain my excitement which made him start laughing at one point during the night. Hours had passed and I was in the kitchen with one of his shirts on my upper body making some coffee. Egon was still asleep, this was the only time I've ever seen him get this much sleep as he only has something like a nap for 4 minutes? I could be wrong. I didn't want to disturb him so I quietly sat on his sofa and turned on the small TV to watch the news. Seemed like an average normal day to me. The sun was shining brightly through the curtains but they were still closed. 

I started to sense a presence behind me, but this wasn't Egon's. I averted my gaze rushing to look who was behind me. D-Damon!? His ghost was standing right there. His blue eyes were no longer the gorgeous color they once were. They were burning hot red and it scared me. This was when he walked towards me causing me to scream and back away slowly off the sofa. He forcefully grabbed my wrist. Egon rushed out of the spare room, trying to put his glasses back on before grabbing a trap and enclosing Damon inside of it. I felt my wrist be let go of before I ran to Egon and clenched onto him tightly. I couldn't think straight....

And after that....

End of Chapter 6.