Romantic Night

-Amelia's POV-

Last night was amazing! Having my first romantic time with a Ghostbuster I had a crush on! Was this it? Love for the first time feels amazing. The next morning I had woken up without Ray by my side. I could still feel like he was still there, but he wasn't. I changed into my uniform and caught a taxi outside of my apartment building. Minutes later and I arrived at the Ghostbusters firehouse. I entered seeing Ecto-1 there once more, and Janine sat at her desk just like the day when we arrived. That was only yesterday. I placed my belongings in my locker and headed upstairs where I found Ray waiting for me. Before he could speak I rushed to him and pulled him in for a kiss. His big hands wrapped around me as we stayed like that for almost 3 minutes, breaking apart every 2 seconds to breathe before going back in for another kiss. It was just us in the firehouse. We heard Janine call to say that she was going out and Dr Spengler and Dr Venkman had yet to arrive, same with Jessica. We had at least another hour or two to ourselves. Janine barely comes up to the stairs, the only thing she ever does is stay at her desk for her entire shift.  

I could feel him holding me tighter in his grip. Gosh, I couldn't breathe as much. That's when I felt him press me down on the sofa, and under his breath, I heard....

"Just you and me..."

Just hearing him say that made me want to rip off his uniform, but I held back. That was when we were interrupted by Dr Spengler and Jessica arriving at the firehouse. I guess they aren't getting on well, I sense it more like. But, I still have faith in my heart that they'll get there one day.

"Raymond, are you here?" Dr Venkman called entering after Jessica and Egon.

"I'm upstairs," Ray called. 

And then the alone time was ruined. The rest of the GB crew had arrived, which left me sat there frowning like a three-year-old not getting what they want for their birthday or even Christmas. I heard everyone laughing at me, then I started to laugh with them knowing my expression was actually funny. I wasn't expecting people to laugh at me but at least I knew they meant no harm towards it. Frowning isn't so bad, plus I spent most of yesterday watching Peter frowning because myself and Jessica were taken home without him being invited. It was funny, but by the looks of things now, my frowning was better.

-Jessica's POV-

Steamy my ass, Amelia. I admit I'm a little jealous that you got your man first but I'm gonna get there with Dr Spengler and you're not going to know a single thing about it. Anyway, I sat at my desk completing the files Dr Spengler had left me when he came to my apartment last night and this morning. I completed 26 out of 150 files. After the 28th file, I was tired, I could barely sit my back straight and the chair I was sitting in was meant to be really comfortable. But it isn't when you're sat there for about 2 and a half hours just reading and signing papers that you're not even meant to touch. I thought this was Janine's job but I guess I was totally wrong. I slouched in the chair as Egon approached my desk for the first time today. I could see his head tilting towards the ground as he stood there looking shy. Was he blushing?

"Jessica..." I heard him mutter.

"What's wrong, Dr Spengler?"

"There's a test I need help with. Could we meet at your apartment tonight?"

I had no clue what to say, I could see him blushing but I couldn't understand why he was. A test you say? Well, if it has something to do with ghosts then I'm in, "Sure Dr Spengler, hunting the supernatural at my apartment will be ok."

And after my sentence, he walked off. I only had an hour left of my shift and I had nothing to do for the rest of the day. I glanced at the clock on the wall, it said, 19:30. I asked permission from Venkman to ask to go home early and he allowed it. Usually, he doesn't let me or Amelia off our shift since we've been here, does he know something?

I caught a taxi back to my apartment, half an hour away from the firehouse, and unlocked my apartment door. I closed it shut and only waited 2 minutes before Egon arrived at my apartment. I opened the door and allowed him in, I went to go get coffee before I felt him grab my left wrist, "Sit." I heard him say. And so I sat down, opposite chair to him, he moved a little closer and sat on the sofa next to my arm chair.

"What's the problem, Dr?"

"I has come to my attention that some feelings have entered me since your first day."

"I don't understand, sir..." and before I could say anything his right index finger lifted to shush my lips closed. We looked eye in eye before I could feel my cheeks blush, "sir..." I muttered.

"To hell with this!" 

He cursed those words before his index finger was removed and I felt a warm touch on my lips. HE WAS KISSING ME! On the second day of my job I was finally kissed by the man I had a crush on all of these years, but then he removed his lips and said, "Amelia told me you had a crush on me."

"That girl can't keep a secret to herself." 

"This stays between us." And then he kissed me again. This time his arms wrapped around my waist line. My cheeks continued to blush as my arms slowly raised the wrap around the back of his neck. He then lifted me up as our lips never removed from each other. This was it! It's official! Dr Spengler kissed me! As I thought that in my head I felt him carry me to my kitchen. He sat me on the counter and glanced at me, he was looking me up and down. He gave a slight grin and finally removed his coat and scarf. This was amazing! I just can't believe that the crush and man of my life is there stripping. 

Then, he lifted up my white tank top to show my bra, my chest was red as his hands run up my back and unclips it. Oh gosh! I couldn't handle the heat. That's when I fainted.

"Jessica!"

That's the last thing I heard before I passed out....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys! Thanks for reading Chapter 2! Sorry it took so late I had to think of something to write for this chapter and here it is finally! Sorry it's a little short too I didn't have enough time to write it and was busy. But it's here now.