14. Party

It had been 2 days since and I was invited to Josh's party and today was the lucky day. I was so excited about this party because I hadn't been to a party in a longgg time. But this was one problem:

"What I'm I going to wear. The party is today and I can't find anything. I Don know what to do. " I told Ashley in a panicky voice. I mean the party was in 4 hours and I still hadn't found anything to wear.

"Girl, chill out. I got plenty of outfits in that closet of mine. " she said

"Are you serious? " I asked. " Ashley don't play with my emotions like this " I said with a sigh of relief.

"I don't mind you wearing something of mine." She said smiling.

"Okay! " I said practically jumping out of my underwear and running to Ashley's closet. I walked into her closet to see an array of outfits. "Oh my gosh " I said suprised at exactly how many outfits there were. "Tadaaa! " Ashley shrieked.

It was three hours later and Ashley had done my hair, nails, makeup, and let me borrow a outfit, shoes, and a matching purse. She said she didn't mind helping me out, because she missed being a big sister to me. Thank god for thay because I don't know what I would have did without her.

For the entire 3 hours, Ashley hadn't once let me look at myself in the mirror. Now that she was finished, she finally let me look.

"Oh my god." I shrieked. I looked at: myself in the mirror. I had on a fitted blue dress that hugged my barely grown curves, with caramel short inch pumps, with a blue stoned necklace. My hair was flat ironed. My natural hair is long , due to the fact that my mother is black and my father is white. Ashley had parted a bang and the rest fell down my back.
My makeup was on fleek, literally. I have to admit, she did a awesome job.

"Yass Mama. I laid you to the mermaids. " She said in her ghettoest voice.

I cracked up and looked at my phone to see Mari calling.

"Girl, come outside. " She said

"Kay! " I thanked Ashley, hugged her, and grabbed my gucci purse and made my way out to Mari.

———————————————-——--

PARTY

I made my way over to the in house bar and got a drink of sprite. I was omly 15 so I wasn't allowed to drink yet. The party was at Josh's house which was in the middle of nowhere, behind the woods. It literally took us forever to get here. I have to admit his house was huge, it had about three floor. His parents must have went on a vacation because there was no adult supervision.

His house was packed. It was so many people in here. It was alcohol here so obviously there was alot of drunk people here. There was an endless amount of couples lined up on the wall making out. As soon as we stepped foot in the door Lala and Mari scattered into the crowd so I wad alone.

" I see you made it. " Josh pratically screamed over the loud music.

"How could I miss it? When Josh has a party, you don't miss it. That's like #1 rule. " I said repeating what Lala and Mari had told me.

He laugged. " I want to show you something." He said talking my hand. "Would you come with me up-- "

" Joshie Pooh, I need you up stairs " A girl said seductively cutting him off in mid sentence.

"Be right back." He said going with his friend girl. For a second, I almost thought I liked him until I realized who he was. I mean, it's Josh. He's surrounded by girls everyday so even if I did like him it wouldn't matter becausr hr wouldn't recognize me anyway.

I sat at the bar sipping my sprite. "Cassie " I heard a familiar voice call over the music. I brushed it off, thinking I was tripping.

"Cassie, Cassie. " I heard again this time making me turn around.

I saw the face I never thought I'd see again.......