2. Ashley

I fled to a hotel about 2 miles away from my grandmothers house. I cried most of the night. It was a friday so I didnt have to worry about school or anything. 1 million thoughts began flying threw my head. After the little money I had ran out what was I supposed to do?

I didn't know what else to do so I turned to my last option * My Sister Ashley * I dialed her number which I had memorized but never called until now. I was literally shaking. I hadn't talked to her since my parents died. She basically left me. Just thinking about it sent goose bumps through my spine.

*Flash Back*

"Please Ashley don't leave. You are my only family without you I have no one. Mom & Dad are gone and you're all I have. " I begged.

"I'm sorry. I can't stay. Look at me. I have nothing to offer you. I can't have you see me like this. We'll meet up again but as for right now, I'm sorry. I have to do what's best for me." She sobbed.

"But what about me. What am I supposed to do. Where am I to go?" I screamed

Ashley stared at the floor not being able to look at me face to face. The next morning I woke up she was gone and all she left was a note reading:

I'm sorry. I love you. I'm coming back for you when I get stable.

*Present*

Thats how I ended up living with my grandmother. I could never forgive Ashley for leaving me but as of right now I needed her more than ever. The phone had rang about 3 times before she picked up.

"Umm Hello " I said.

"Who is this?"

"Cassie. I kind of need your help. "

"Oh my god." She cried. I could almost hear her eyes start to water up as she talked. She always was a crybaby. "Cassie I'm so sorry "

"Right now isnt the time. I need you to come pick me up from a hotel located 43st & 12 Ave."

"Sure. I'll be there in about 10 minutes."

I packed my bags, relieved that I had a place to lay my head for the night but bothered by the thought of me having to see Ashley again. We were so close. I still don't get how she could just leave me like that but right now I just needed not to worry about that.

10 minutes later Ashley came to pick me up as promised. My plan was to avoid her and stay mad at her for as long as I needed to but as soon as I saw her I couldn't help but give hear the biggest hug possible. Of course I was still mad at her but right now I really needed a big sister.