Chapter 3 : Manifestation II

[Note: This chapter is based on Loui's point of view]

A tremor went through my body, I felt as if my whole body was being crushed slowly and gently, but I didn't feel any pain. Rather I felt a strange pleasure as if I was being freed from my birdcage as if could fly freely with my wings of fire.

I was in The 'Garden of Eden', my heart kept telling me for I had not seen something as beautiful as this. In a real sense I was in a paradise. I was now free and could fly freely I have achieved freedom. I saw a plump red apple in a large tree, I wished it would fall, for I was tired. To my surprise it fell but along with it everything including the tree, the branches, the plants, and even the sky began to fall. I had nowhere to run but to watch the end again.

All of a sudden, my surroundings were covered by a red gas. The gas blocked my vision and I couldn't see anything.

I could hear two voices communicating in an unknown language, but I could still understand some words like 'Revolution, King, Bilhyegr, Neokrytes.' What are they talking about I wondered?

I tried moving towards the voice but was obstructed by a very bright light and my eyes were blinded.

When my vision returned, I saw Ariel bowing in front of me. She said, "Master, could you tell me a little about you?" her face was still facing downwards. I was shocked and hesitated at first but then I thought I could use her. I came up with a conclusion that someone was using my body while I was having a dream.

"I am a Neokryte as the humans call me who's been observing humanity for past 12 years, I possessed a human's body when he was asleep and have been here ever since. The life at my home sure is hard but I like it here, and now I plan to make mars my ally and devour the rest of the solar system", I said while licking my index finger to make it look nasty, although I thought this would look like an idiocy.

"The thought itself that I'd be working with a Neokryte is an eternal honor, but let me remind you I am an Earthling I used mars as a deception for Loui, life doesn't exist there."

"Free the humans now."

"Sorry to say but 75% of humanity that I had captured had been eradicated from existence and we're currently in another dimension but I can free the 2% whose memories had faded and 23% who are completely fine" Ariel without any feelings of guilt. All of a sudden, a thought came up in my mind What if Acel has died? What about my dad?

In no time I asked her "Can you confirm if a particular person is in there"

"Of course, I can but...Everyone has been freed and no one is left no a person named Acel has di-."

I was filled with anger and disgust, I grabbed her neck and held it as tightly as I could and said, "WHY WHY WHY YOU DAMN I I WILL KILL YOU- YOU SHRIMP I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ALIVE!!"

Ariel was saying something but I didn't care he said something like 're-re - quie - m-m'. "I don't care" I shouted at his face as loud as I can. To my surprise she was grinning.

Multiple tentacles were coming from his back just like a shining tail, "Loui, I- I will eat you and become the Neokryte's host did you think you could fool me? ha! Makes me want to puke!!"

"Tsk! You can't kill me that easily!"

"Weren't you thinking that a moment ago?"

What? She can read my mind impossible that means....

"That means you're dead!" She approached with a psychotic smile, death was steps away. My eyes were filled with tears, disgust and fear.

What did I even achieve in my life? Nothing. What is my aim? Nothing. My life is pretty useless I appeared just to be a burden no a vessel, a vessel of someone supreme. I smiled at my uselessness and looked at Ariel coming towards me. I did nothing but stare, if my life were to be a story it'd probably be the worst ending posible.

Suddenly a strange power passed through my body as if I was the source of the energy to be transferred and in the blink of an eye, I saw Ariel on her knees but this time not for respect but from pain. She was coughing continuously as I was left awestruck.

I didn't notice her tentacles becoming bigger and bigger, I felt a sudden thrust in my back and was pushed forward, Ariel's face had changed to her earlier one and in addition to that she was bleeding from her eyes. She grabbed my limb with her nails, needles to be precise and pierced through my body. Her hands were abnormally hot, but I didn't scream for my vocal cord was damaged by another of her tentacle. Then she came for my tongue and removed it no time.

As I looked around, I saw the tentacles were getting closer and closer and closer, they were right around us. Ariel hugged me tight, she was very hot like boiling water but it was all a deception because the tentacles around me kept getting closer and Ariel was biting me ferociously. One bite and my shoulder was eaten, another bite and my thighs were eaten and the last bite I saw as she gobbled up my face.

I was dying, I thought I would have a comfortable death but this wasn't what I wanted, I've died almost 2-3 times and now death seems nostalgic for some reason. As I was being melted by her body I had a vision, I was in the outer space floating freely but all the cosmic objects were approaching me at a lightning speed, I panicked looked above and saw a black figure with green eyes and I can confirm its size to be almost millions of stars but before I could analyze anything I was swallowed by Ariel. But this situation turned into a win-win for me.

The next issue on 8 August
(And I promise to upload on time)