Chapter 8: - The Fear of God? or..

Wherever Loui's eyes went he could see the mansion, he entered the mansion and a line of servants were present for him on both sides of the path wearing a red uniforms.He was invited by Mukesh Shah the owner of WREN on his company's 25th founding day. After extracting the orb now known as 'Nim', it provided a never-ending supply of energy and increased the popularity of THEOS unbelievably overnight. Many big companies got to know about THEOS including Mukesh Shah.

As he entered inside of the mansion, he could see many famous businessmen and entrepreneurs, including Liam Frost- the person he was about to assassinate. The people with him were Karl and Stefi. Diana was ordered to act behind the scenes.The party was a rich, magnificent, marvelous and stupendous. After half an hour Loui saw Liam Frost heading out, seeing him leave he left too. He ordered Diana and her companions to leave as well.

They were maintaining a distance of 5 km to avoid being noticed and tracking him from the GPS on Liam's driver. After following him for 50 minutes. The driver stopped all of a sudden but Loui continued moving towards him. When he reached near his car, he saw the driver sound asleep.He looked around to find Liam and found him standing on a half broken rusted bridge, the bridge was made between two hills and below it was a flowing river. Liam was a fine young man with black hair and scarlet eyes and famous for his amazing dedication to his work with his employees and even his rivals.

Loui told all of his companions to stay back as he'll go and talk to him. Loui went towards Liam. "What business do you have here sir?" asked Loui,"If I'm not mistaken you are Loui Drakos the founder of the overnight famed company 'Theos', aren't you?""Ah! You're correct there but I hoped you'd know how I truly reached there. I'm kinda disappointed now!"There was silence for a moment and breaking the silence Loui asked, "Still what brings you here?""This place will be the starting point of the Hell's Carol.""Hell's what?"Liam turned around with his scarlet eyes glowing in the dark with a rather joyous tone he asked, "Stop acting dumb." "I seriously don't know what you're up to but let me tell you. You are dying here.""Hmph, An Idiot like you'll kill me? Don't make me laugh.""It's the truth your faithful friend Johns Jacob asked me to.""I seriously thought you'd be more reasonable do you know who I got at my back freaking all of WREN and there is still a drone flying above me as my bodyguard.""I know but sorry I was too smart for ya you gotta die now."

Loui went walking towards Liam both of them smiling when he reached Liam, he put his hand on his right shoulder face bent downwards and said, "You gotta do what you gotta do, but you don't hafta look at these eyes""Oh, seriously is this some Shonen manga shit going on?""I guess."Loui lifted at his head and glared at Liam's eyes but to his surprise nothing happened. Loui took a step back and exclaimed, "What? Impossible I have been saving it for months now! What is wrong?!"Liam gave out a chuckle, "Ha is that what you planned on killing me with? Drakos, scum I know more about you than you know about you. Would you like to die feigning ignorance or die knowing the truth?"Loui as perplexed by his words he thought, 'How does he know that? Does that mean WREN knows about this? Shit I can't think of anything' as these thoughts were racing through his mind a sudden swish sound came from his behind. Liam had been stabbed by a flying spear but not by his companions but someone else he turned backwards.

He saw a naked woman stood in front of him. Her hair, black. Her skin, as pale as porcelain. Several markings were carved on her face and neck as if cut by a sharp knife. Her black sclera and red pupils sent shivers down his spine as she looked at him with those lifeless eyes and whispered, "When did you learn to take over someone's body Ariel? Lovely I will come back to look at you again after all you are our ra-" before she could complete, she disappeared.Loui was left confused he had lost two valuable assets; his power was still a mystery to him. After the day in south pole, he never met Adriel the owner of this power ever since, just some faint visions of him in his dreams.

Loui left the spot and went towards his car, he immediately told them all to leave without saying a word. On their way he told him what happened except Liam's knowledge about his power. Loui told them he will go to the police station tomorrow and report about that being thus ending this matter. Everybody understood what happened and were ordered to keep it as a secret. They dropped Loui at his place and left.

He entered his house exhausted and seemingly worried. There were no helpers at the house at that time for some reason. As he was about to open his refrigerator, he heard screams from Acel's room, he went hurriedly towards Acel's room.

When he entered, he saw Acel in a state he had never seen before, his whole body was filled with cuts, his nails were teared out and currently he was trying to tear his mouth with his hands manually while continuously screaming with pain. Loui ran toward him and tried to stop him but Acel was resisting him. Loui told him, "Acel hurting yourself won't bring any good listen to me Acel Acel Acel?" Acel's movements suddenly stopped, his eyes became still and he loosened up, he became paralyzed. Loui immediately called help and took him to the hospital.

The doctors told he has to be going through extreme depression, PTSD, bipolar disorder to do something like this, but Acel was always lively he was filled with joy before he left for the party too. 'So why?' He asked himself 'Why did he?'.

Loui was going through an extreme mental breakdown after witnessing Acel's state, he was asked to leave but he said he'll stay with his brother, they allowed him to do so. After some time, he unwillingly slept.

"Long time no see, Loui!"Loui's eyes opened he was sitting on a table with coffee served to him, in the place where he met Adriel- the descendant of the Drakos lineage."I don't have much time so I'll explain as much as I can in a short time!"Loui didn't say anything but only looked downwards."Fine, the species of Ariel are the true descendants of Earth slowly they will take over with you and then take over the world. To stop that you need to initiate the 'Hell's Carol'!" Adriel stopped to look at Loui. Loui was dejected, depressed and lost hopes on anything, all Adriel could see was a boy who wanted to die.

There was silence for almost two minutes and then Loui said in a feeble voice, "I don't want to do it I want Acel back." "Well that doesn't concern me."After the exact moment Adriel said these words, Loui rose up threw the coffee cups from the table and started choking Adriel."My concerns are more important than yours. I just want him back; I couldn't care less about a Christmas carol!!"Adriel wasn't able to speak anything, slowly his body was turning white. He tried as hard as he could to speak, "Idiot, ok I will give you everything."Loui left Adriel; Adriel took long breaths to maintain the oxygen composition in his heart while thinking 'Looks like I've finally accomplished it. Krubis I am one step closer to you'."Well then this will be the last time we'll be meeting, let me converge with you!""Wait, first of all tell me will this be helpful for saving my brother?""Of course, this will teach you everything about your power and your position. Soon you'll be tempted to initiate the hell's carol and this little evolved race will transcend."

Adriel's body started converting into white dust to the point that it looked like water vapors and went inside Loui's skin. 

In that very moment he snapped back to reality.