Chapter 9: - The God Itself?

Loui was sent back to reality within the blink of an eye. Still shaking from the horrors, he saw. The result of merging with Adriel himself gave him the abilities trapped within Adriel all these years, the abilities which controlled Europe at a time and also could have possibly controlled the world if that was what Adriel wanted.

Loui looked at Acel, then pressed his fingers in the place between Acel's ring finger and little finger just after the two bones are separated from both sides, one with his index finger and the other with his thumb. After almost a second a green spot glowed on the place where he pressed his fingers, it disappeared after some time and Acel's body was back to new. He then decided to leave and head to Diana's place.

[2:00 AM – Diana's House]

The bell rang as Diana was still sleeping after two bells, she woke up and went to open the door with a gun in her hand. When she opened the door, she saw Loui in a large black robe with a black hat. Loui went right into the house without even looking at her eyes for validation. "Gather the founders at 8 tomorrow at the 3rd warehouse of the 1st construction area by any means," Loui said, as he kept his hat at the center table. Loui continued, "Yes that is it you can go and sleep now I'll sleep in the guest room today at your house."Alright!" Diana said, then showed him the room and left to sleep.

[The Next Day]

The patrolling police have found Liam Frost's body and there has been a wave of tension in the media as such a big personality was killed when no one was even expecting. He had been reportedly stabbed by a knife by some professional but they were clueless about the murderer's identity unless Liam's Corporation released footage from Liam's pocket CCTV it showed he was with Loui Drakos the owner of Theos and it looked as if he was the one who stabbed him. Around this time, Johns Jacob went into hiding to make him even more suspicious. A case had been filed against Loui Drakos and the court has demanded him to appear to the court as latest as 10 AM 26 November 2082 that is today.

[8:00 PM – The Warehouse]

Diana, Karl, Ishida, Stefi, and Kendo simultaneously entered the warehouse through its small cracked door which only allows one person at a time to enter. The Warehouse was filled with construction materials but they had to find Loui in the middle of the warehouse which is the 'empty space'.There were some holes in the roof so some amount of sunshine was able to pass through it making the interior visible. They went to the middle of the warehouse and found him sitting on a foldable chair and in front of him were '4 seats' meant for them.

"Sit," Loui ordered. Everybody took their seats, eager to know what was the matter. "The story I told you about everything was a lie nothing like that ever happened." He spoke."Huh? What do you mean?" asked Stefi."Wait until I finish. I do not have any curse upon me, aliens don't exist we are alone and forever will be, the reality is I am the controller of humankind not as a joint thing but individually I can control everyone. Everything I ever did was using this, to prove I have brought with me, Johns Jacob." Loui clapped his hands and a sack fell from above connected to a chain.

Inside of it was a human body, who was struggling to speak as it was probably gagged inside. Loui opened the sack such that the face was visible and then removed the gag in his mouth. Indeed, he was Johns Jacob. As soon as his gag was removed, he started screaming, "Loui this isn't right you are going to regret it. Or I will make you regret it. Now that I'm conscious my subordinates will find me and come here in no time! You fool, just you wai-" 

"Shut up," Loui said calmly. 

Then looked at him with a cold gaze, his eyes turned green and started glowing. Within a few seconds, Johns was at his command. He had visibly lost all his confidence, strength, and arrogance. For what he lives for now is to serve Loui.

Loui ordered him to go to public and confess he killed Liam, then he gave him his phone and he announced it on his social media that he had murdered Liam Frost. "My lord what about my corporation?" Johns asked, although he was a slave, he still had his senses. Loui ignored his question and turned back to his subordinates.

Kendo exclaimed, "WHAT!? SO YOU KILLED LIAM FROST?? NOT ONLY THAT YOU WERE LYING ALL ALONG THAT YOU ARE A DEMON?? JESUS LORD!!" he was the one most surprised while others were calmly listening, Kendo took out a gun and pointed it at Loui. "What are you doing calm yourself up!" said Stefi."No, he is right what we've been with all along was no savior but a villain who is a murderer and had probably killed our families too." Interrupted Ishida showing his support for KendoHe started moving towards Loui. 

As he was a meter away from him, suddenly a black hand emerged from his shadow with large nails as stiff as bones shining like diamonds in the dim sunlight. The nails were colored like diamonds and everything other than that was black. In less than a second it pierced all through his knee and dragged the nails all the way down to the shadow again, one could even hear eating voices from his shadow. Ishida screamed in extreme insufferable pain. It sure was a devasting sight, which a normal human would faint witnessing as Stefi did.

Kendo screamed with anger and pointed his gun at him but as soon as he shot the bullet there was darkness everywhere but the bullet was shot targeted at Loui. Within the darkness nothing was visible except Loui's glowing green eyes radiating a murderous aura, he slowly started moving towards Kendo without saying a word.

As he moved towards him, Kendo felt like something was touching his legs someone's hands to be precise. In the next moment, they had reached his chest and were slowly moving towards his face they reached there and closed Kendo's eyes.

Kendo remembered how he once went to an underground temple there wasn't enough oxygen there so he was somewhat suffocating, he knew he had to get out of there quickly to not die from suffocation. He went inside further and found the idol but the idol was nothing but a black seed he went towards it to touch it. As soon as he touched it the ground collapsed and below him was a place which the humans described as hell. He slowly but steadily started falling. He could feel his body temperature slowly increasing just before hitting the surface he melted completely and became a thick black liquid, both in his dream and the reality. As Kendo was slowly spreading all over the place the sunlight returned and the scene became clear Stefi fell unconscious and fell on the ground.

Loui still having his eyes glowing asked everyone, "Got any problem?"

Note: - You'll be clear about his powers as the story progresses, I have not included any motifs here, although SWAlok had motifs all over the place so well...