Chapter 7: - The Heart

"What are you?" the voice asked,

"I am Acel, Acel Drakos!" he replied,

"Wrong! You are what people want you to be." Out of the darkness came two plain white hands and rested itself on Acel's shoulder. The voice asked again,

"How many times has it been that you remained what you are, without caring about others beliefs and expectations, Acel?"

"I don't remember but when I am with my brother Loui I guess"

"Ha! How amusing! Look at you still hiding behind your brother's shadow"

"It isn't like that its just that he accepts me for what I am when no one does, that's why-"

"Wrong you are just scared,

Scared of people

Scared of not keeping up to expectations

Scared of connecting 

Scared of losing

Scared of yourself...

You think you can live alone but the truth is you have always looked for someone to cling for someone be it your home, school or your real life"

"Shut up whatever you came up with is completely wrong. I can do whatever I want, I don't need anyone"

The voice then replied in a teasing tone, "You are worthless!"

"Shut Up"

"The truth is..."

"Shut Up"

"People who help you..."

"Shut Up"

"You have no care for them"

"Shut Up"

"You only see them as a tool for your upbringing!"

"Shut Up shut up shut up SHUT UP!!!"

The nails on his shoulders began to pierce though his body and he kept screaming in pain and agony. He could voices screaming in pain, "Please Die Please Die! Acel."

Acel woke up in a shock. He heard a robotic voice, "Primary Evaluation Completed." His vision was blurry from sleeping for a long period. Above him was a white ceiling, he looked around and realized that he was in a hospital room.

He saw a womanly figure sitting beside him seeing the figure he called her, "Mo- Mother?"

"No, I am one of the 7 pilots of the Mua Series as you are awake, I am leaving; the doctor will arrive here and will explain everything to you, while you were sleeping for 7 days." The figure responded, her eyes and voice were dead, it felt like she didn't know how to show an emotion. Acel's vision came back but before he could see her face clearly, she left the room. 

Seconds after she left, a doctor with a typical white coat entered, he asked Acel how he was feeling and how things were. At last, he asked him to place his fingers on a sensor, he did so and a feeble electric current went through his body. Acel's memories came back and could recall what exactly was happening.

Theos – Loui's organization is making giant humanoid robots known as the Mua series to send them for space exploration, (at least that was what Acel knew) it has been completely manufactured they needed pilots who had a certain atom sized parasite in their mind called as the 'AIS', it has still been kept a secret from the world, it didn't reproduce or move but just stayed attached to the brain. It was impossible for someone to extract it without killing the host of the parasite. He was one of the 7 pilots.