The End

The floor cracked open and a heavenly being came out of it the crack wasn't big enough for the being but it still managed to get through. It glanced at everyone for almost half a second and then stopping in front of Loui raised his hand and started flying dragging Loui along with him not physically but metaphysically without any contact. It was covered with an extremely dark animal fur which covered everything except his right index finger. 

The ceiling cracked open as soon as the being touched it and almost everyone inside the courtroom died because of the ceiling falling onto them.

The being kept levitating till it was just above the clouds, of course, along with Loui who still had a calm, unfazed look. They remained there for a handful of minutes not uttering a word but simply staring at each other emotionlessly. 

All of a sudden a giant naked female with white skin, red eyes, and a trident cut through her head which was still stuck. She was big enough to just stand and she'd be above the highest clouds. The second it appeared Loui had no time to react as a part of her skin just expanded from the body of the giant female without leaving its body and sucked Loui in. 

We will not talk about what happened inside the body of the giant, for it is simply unfathomable and impossible to explain in language. 

After almost 5 minutes of Loui being sucked in, trillions of veins came out of the body and I'm talking about real human veins. They stretched and went inside the ground away from each other in a radius of almost 600km. 

What now began to unveil was the dawn of civilization and the rise of the shattered. The story of everything was coming to a sudden ending. Even though the physical form of humanity will demolish its thoughts will be preserved and will be looked upon by passive onlookers and maybe someday try to study it. 

The story of the world has ended, what happened to Loui remains a mystery and maybe looked upon in another story but as for now, this story has ended.

Thanks for Sticking Through