Chapter 6: - (re)union

Loui left the restaurant and went to his place which was a couple of streets away from where he was. It had been almost 2 minutes since Loui left the restaurant, he thought he would just leave them because he couldn't sympathize with anybody as he said before.

The street he lived in was different from the rest, whenever someone entered it, it felt as if they were taken 150 years back in the time when the British Empire had conquered all of the Indian sub-continent and liberators were opposing the slavery and leading their country to a path of freedom. Since then, much has changed here, it has become one of the four superpowers: The U.S., The German, The Indian and the Egyptian Kingdom.

Loui reached his street, there was a faint breeze blowing and it appeared as if there was going to be a light shower today. The houses in the street were the typical British Street in India back then. This street seems to be owned by some British men to conserve his dynasty's past.

Just as Loui was entering the street a panting voice called him,
"Loui! At last I found you! Since when did you walk so fast?!" It was Karl, he was breathing heavily and Loui wondered how did this guy almost faint by walking two streets, he could have yelled. But then he realised he was a shut-in nerd and that Karl couldn't.

One day they both went home together and Loui asked if he could get in but Karl suddenly became worried and declined immediately. Loui may not be a keen observer but he was sure he saw some anime waifu poster in his room. From that day Loui heavily respected Karl as one of his own men. A true man of culture indeed!

Still breathing heavily, he said, "You lied there, didn't you?"

"Wha-"

"Yes, tell me the truth, you can't keep us in ignorance forever!"

"Your deduction is wrong m'boy you can't always be right."

"Enough Loui, your lies won't work on me though."

"What Made you believe I was lying?"

"Well, It's simple deduction."

"Well, well Karl you're sharp as ever!"

Loui moved towards Karl and touched his forehead at the point between his eyebrows with his index and middle finger. At that moment Karl froze and his eyes turned red.

Karl's soul was travelling through millions of threads of consciousness which were so delicate that a faint breath was able to tear through it. The place was the very definition of psychedelic imagery. Karl's soul skimmed through the eternal flow of submerged thoughts and suddenly fell into a void of never-ending darkness. At this moment Karl witnessed the emergence of Adriel - the first Drakos and all others who followed until they died. The place where he wasn't the consciousness of the world but the mind of Loui himself.

After three seconds in the real-world Karl came back to his senses. Loui was standing in front of him, he was serious and that kind of scared Karl who just saw something he was never meant to see for his own good.

"Karl, did you know what you wanted?"

"Loui, (panting) I am (panting) willing to help you."

"Look here, don't spill the beans or I'll..."

"Understood, but if you wanted everyone to be together then you chose the wrong group of people."

"Never mind Karl, it'll be fine!"

Loui then invited Karl to his place and they had an hour-long chat and after that they decided they will hang out with the others. As they were leaving Karl asked, "Loui, I think you have a brother, where is he?"

"Yes, he is currently sleeping and recovering from what happened there."

<At their place>

"You all must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. You all shall face fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." Loui gave a motivational speech as soon as he entered their room.

The others were left in plain awe.

"A very motivating speech I'd say thou shall not fear remain. seldom bakes cakes but gives breaks!" Karl said, trying to support Loui.
Loui didn't seem to be happy about it; he felt as if his plan was ruined but he decided not to say anything to Karl. He went on to invite all of them to a movie screening, whose prequel they had all watched together last time just days before the disappearance.

Loui tried to lift their spirits up and they somewhat accepted what had happened so Loui thought he wasn't really a bad sympathizer at all. Kendo woke up from his chair looked at him and smiled. Loui smiled back at him.

Later

After watching the movie. They headed to a bar to enjoy while chatting about every single thing, they had in mind they opened their hearts to one another.

They reached a bar named 'Rover Pub'. They had thick pieces of meat stuck on long, sturdy harpoons with 5 shots of alcohol Ishida said he didn't drink so no one forced him to drink it up. The meat was spicy, sizzling and hot. It had a dark orange colour.

They spent the midnight there eating, drinking and reminiscing, at 1 am they left and went to Loui's place. Ishida was the only one who was sober so he drove the car.

Turned out Loui just had three single beds for 6 people excluding Acel. Kendo didn't wait and laid on the bed as soon as he saw it. So now there was only a single bed left because no one could share a bed with Kendo knowing his size.

At last, Ishida slept with Acel, Loui slept with Diana and Stefi and Karl slept on the sofa.

They all spent the next 5 days carefreely enjoying, travelling and gaming. All of them were having a pretty good time and had almost forgotten their past.

On the sixth day, Loui told everyone about his plan of starting a start-up where they would research about space and invent different robots and machines which would be beneficial for not only us but retrieving the lost life of their loved ones. Everyone pretty much agreed to it and this was the formation of Theos 20 July 2079.

Almost a year was spent in completely organising compiling and bringing up stuff together and now their team had 45 members from around the world. They were all happy with the slow but steady growth of their start-up turned organisation.

As of now they were working on a humanoid titan robot which could be sent to the depths of Earth to know more about the planet but this was just a bluff, actually this was being done to bring Loui one step closer to the Planetary Authority.

[Disclosable information: - The Planetary Authority will bring a state where all of the human minds are seeking one mind for their
survival.]

Note: If you're wondering how Loui got the money it's simple as hell, figure it out yourself. '.'