4

A man stared out on the balcony of his father's house, smoke curling from the cigarette in his hand. Despite being alive, he still felt like people viewed him as dead. The only person treating him normally was Phil. Not even his own brother was happy about his revival.

"You really shouldn't be smoking." Phil said, shuffling his wings behind him as he leaned on the doorframe.

Wilbur turned and grinned back, "Evening Phil."

Phil sighed, "I'm going out for a bit. Try not to cause too much trouble."

Wilbur nodded. He watched as Phil turned and walked out, feeling a small pang of guilt at his father's burned wings. Eh, it wasn't like Wilbur was staying long. He had plans.

"WILBUR! GET OUT HERE BITCH!"

The man groaned at the loud child's voice. He sniffed the butt of hi cigarette on the fencepost, then tossing it into the snow. Wilbur climbed down to the main level and opened the door.

"What do you want child." Wilbur said, raising an eyebrow at Quackity, "did you decide to team with... Him?"

Tommy frowned, crossing his arms, "I'm seventeen bitch. And Big Q is here for a reason."

Wilbur smiled, "oh come on Tommy, and after those three months in limbo? Did you forget all of our competitive solitaire matches?"

"Shut up." Tommy shook his head, "I know what you're planning in the future."

"And what's that?" Wilbur smirked.

"You plan on making a fuckin burger van outside of Las Nevadas. You need someone with resources and Phil will recommend Ranboo, you'll call him the weird next door neighbor kid, but Phil will convince you to invite him. Then you and Ranboo will build the burger van and you'll force Ranboo to  smash the windows of the restaurant in Las Nevadas, as well as blow up a corner of it." Tommy said, staying deadpan.

"What?" Ranboo took a step back from Wilbur, Tubbo stepping between them.

Quackity however, took a step closer, "You're going to blow up my restaurant!?"

"Well, I mean-!" Wilbur raised his hands, his back pressed against the door, "I-I do plan on making a burger van, but that's because it's some friendly competition! It'll benefit both of us! Trust me."

"Your word is worth less than shit to me!" Quackity yelled, "why do we even need this guy Tommy!? Let's just break Dream out of prison ourselves!"

"Woah, hold on." Wilbur looked towards Tommy, "you're breaking Dream out of prison?"

Tommy nodded, "are you in?"

Wilbur smiled, "Of course."

"Hold on a damn minute here," Quackity looked between the two, "if he's planning on blowing up my fucking restaurant I don't know if we can trust him!"

Wilbur chuckled, stepping closer to the scarred man and hovering over him, "well I haven't done it yet, have I? Maybe we could... bond over this and I'll change my mind."

Quackity gulped and pushed Wilbur away, "you reek of smoke."

"Enough! We don't have time for this!" Tommy yelled, "My friends stuck in a fucking obsidian cell right now surrounded by lava and an elder guardian! I don't know how we got to this world, but we need to get him out so we can figure out how to get us home! And I don't know where exactly we are in the lore so let's get planning before shit goes down! Alright!?"

"Tommy, calm down." Tubbo placed a hand on his friends arm.

Tommy took a deep breath, hiding his face in his hands, "oh.... I just wanna go home..."

"We'll get you and Dream back to your world." Ranboo said softly, his tail flicking gently.

Wilbur sighed, "alright, I don't know exactly what's going on, but I'll help. What's the plan?"

"I'm distracting Sam." Quackity rolled his eyes.

"You, me, and Tommy are going into the cell." Ranboo said, wringing his hands.

"I'm providing intel from the outside. Making sure you three can get in and out before Sam ditches Quackity and warning you if any other guards come." Tubbo gave Wilbur a short nod.

"Okay, how the hell are we getting in without the key cards?" Wilbur asked.

"We're not." Tommy smiled slowly, "we're going to kill the guardian."

Wilbur shook his head, "and who's going to do that?"

"The Blade!"

Tommy smiled as Technoblade landed between them, trident in hand. The piglin stood up slowly. His eyes flashed white as he took in everyone standing around him.

"Heh?" Techno raised an eyebrow, "what are you all doing at my house?"