13

It's over. There was no way they could win this. Not with XD and Sam here.

"What the hell Sam!?" Techno yelled, jumping in front of Dream and Tommy.

"Out of the way Technoblade!" Sam demanded, "You know the rules of the prison! If Dream escapes, he is to be hunted down until completely dead!"

"Sam if you would listen for once in your goddamn life-!" Tubbo started.

"Quiet Tubbo!" Sam snapped, interrupting the boy.

Ranboo stepped forward, "Sam, please! You- you wouldn't put me in the prison because you believed I did nothing wrong. And if you'd listen you'd know that this Dream hasn't done anything either!"

"Shut up Ranboo!" Sam yelled, making the enderman flinch, "Tommy-! This is the reason I let you die in the Prison, what am I supposed to do now?!"

"S-sam wait-!" Tommy took a step back, "we're from a different universe!"

"Enough with the bullshit excuse!" Sam shouted, pulling out his sword.

XD hummed, "not an excuse, but if putting them in the prison keeps them from the End, I'm all ears."

Sam jumped, just noticing the god hovering above them, "who are you!?"

"Someone." XD smiled.

Tubbo took this opportunity. He slammed the eye into the last slot and the portal opened.

"NOW!" Tubbo yelled.

"Stop!" Sam yelled at the same time as XD.

Ranboo teleported to Tommy and Dream, shoving them into the portal.

~~~

Dream and Tommy landed hard on an obsidian platform. Surrounding them was a box of endstone.

"Shit." Dream cursed, opening his inventory, "we really aren't prepared. All I have are blocks."

Tommy grimaced, "I have an iron pickaxe and some armor."

Tommy tossed some of the armor to Dream, "here."

"Thanks." Dream sighed, "we should get going. Just in case Sam ends up coming through."

"Yeah." Tommy nodded, starting to mine away at the walls.

Dream blocked the entrance of their tunnel. A few blocks later, they emerged in the End.

It was incredible. Complete void around them, contrasting sharply with the endstone. Tall obsidian pillars adorned with end crystals blended with the sky.

And the most terrifying was a dragon, roaring in fury around the towers.

"Oh fuck..." Tommy whispered.

"Come on!" Dream tugged Tommy to the nearest tower.

Tommy shook his head, "oh we're so fucked!"

"Calm down!" Dream told him, "do you still have the water bucket?"

Tommy nodded quickly.

"Place it." Dream told him, "we'll swim up the towers."

"Right." Tommy nodded again as they started swimming up the tower.