6

"you got everything?" Tommy asked once everyone arrived at his watch tower.

Quackity nodded, "I managed to convince Sam to come to Las Navadas today, so you'll have plenty of time."

"What about the other guards, Bad and Ant?" Ranboo asked.

"They pretty much disappeared after the red banquet." Quackity smiled.

Tommy nodded, "alright. Tubbo has the potions, Ranboo has the pistons."

"I got enough milk for all of us and some extra." Wilbur said, rolling his eyes.

"I got my best armor and sword for this." Techno smiled lightly, "not every day you get to fight an elder guardian."

"Okay." Tommy smiled, "let's go break Dream out of prison."

Soon their plan was in action. Quackity got Sam out of the prison and in Las Nevadas. Tubbo was at the outpost. The rest of them dove under the prison.

The would only have a limited time to place and activate the pistons before they ran out of air. But once they opened one block, they could get air.

Tommy pointed to the block right underneath the maximum security cell. Ranboo placed the piston, activating it quickly with a redstone torch. Techno then swam into the gap, mining the piston as quickly as he could with mining fatigue.

The relief Tommy felt when he was able to breathe was unexplainable. Ranboo surfaced next to him, as well as Techno and Wilbur.

"Two or three more and we should be in." Tommy said.

Techno nodded, "alright. Ranboo?"

"On it." The enderman nodded and the four swam down.

The piston was placed, activated, and broken twice more before water poured out. That was the guardian room. They swam in, Ranboo placing a door so they could breathe.

Tommy couldn't describe the terror he felt staring at a real elder guardian. Even as it solely targeted Techno, Tommy felt as if he was seconds away from death. What would even happen if he died in their world!?

Tommy clung to Ranboo tightly, "this is so weird..."

Luckily, Techno managed to defeat the elder guardian within a few hits. And then it was over.

Wilbur passed out milk. Tommy felt lighter as the effect lifted.

"Alright, that block!" Tommy pointed up to the corner, "that should lead straight to Dreams cell!"

"On it." Techno nodded, swimming up to mine the block.

"You'd think the guards would be after us by now..." Ranboo said.

"Sam's being kept by Quackity. And apparently Tubbo messed up the stasis pearl last time he was at the prison, and Sam hadn't reset it." Tommy told him.

"What about the other two guards?" Wilbur asked.

Tommy shrugged, "who knows."

"We're in." Techno said, entering the air pocket.

Tommy smiled brightly and swam up into the cell. He expected it to be hotter, being surrounded by lava and all, but it was bearable. Tommy poked his head out of the hole to see Dream cowering in the far corner by the lava, covered in blood and bruises.

"Dream!" Tommy smiled, running over to give the man a hug.

"Tommy!?" Dream yelled, confused on why the child was hugging him, "Wait, did Quackity tell you what happened!?"

"Yes!" Tommy shouted, a large smile on his face, "well no, but I was sucked into the game too! I'm not my fuckin character!"

"Oh my god!" Dream hugged Tommy tightly, "I don't know whether I'm more relieved or worried!"

"This is something I never thought I would see..." Ranboo muttered, flicking water off his tail.

Dreams eyes went wide, "Ranboo!? Wilbur!? Techno!?"

"Quackity and I convinced them to help break you out!" Tommy said, pulling away from the hug, "Tubbo's at the outpost keeping watch on Big Q and Sam. Now come on before Sam, Bad, or Ant get back!"

Dream nodded, following the group down the hole and out of the prison. The first thing he felt when he emerged from the water was a breeze. Oh god how he missed the outside.

Techno surfaced a moment after everyone else, "I replaced the block. As long as they don't search under, they'll have no idea what happened."

Dream sighed softly, "thanks. Where are we going now?"

Everyone went silent. They hadn't exactly thought that far ahead.

"What about Pogtopia?" Wilbur asked, "it's far away, isolated. Not many people know where it is."

Tommy shook his head, "I made a vault there. Sam helped with the redstone. It probably be the first place he'd look."

"What about Logstedshire?" Dream said, "if Sam knows you broke me out, he wouldn't think of going there."

"That's perfect!" Tommy nodded.

"It's pretty close to my cabin." Techno hummed, "that could be a problem if Phil starts looking around."

"Why don't we just go to Snowchester for now?" Ranboo said, wincing, "the water is starting to burn..."

"Alright. Snowchester to regroup and then we'll figure out our next steps." Tommy nodded, "let's message Tubbo and big Q once we get to land."