14

Tommy woke up on the ground. He sat up, looking around to find himself in Tubbos house. The real Tubbo's house.

Was it all just a weird dream? Tommy looked at his hands, seeing small burns and cuts. The crystals... So it wasn't a dream.

He heard Tubbo and Ranboo talking in the kitchen. Tommy jumped up, running into the kitchen.

"Tubbo! Ranboo!" Tommy yelled as he hugged his shorter friend.

Tubbo's eyes went wide, "Tommy!?"

"Oh my god! You would not believe the week I had!" Tommy gasped, releasing Tubbo from the hug.

Ranboo laughed lightly, "you're telling us."

"Wait!" Tubbo took a closer look at Tommy, "are you our Tommy?"

"Yes of course I'm your Tommy!" The boy shouted, "You literally won't believe this but I was sucked into Minecraft! In the Dream SMP!"

"No, we believe you." Ranboo said.

"What?" Tommy turned to his taller friend.

"You kinda switched places with your character." Tubbo told him.

"Dude, your character has so much trauma." Ranboo laughed lightly.

Tommy laughed, "you're one to talk! The Enderwalk is terrifying in real life!"

"My character went into the Enderwalk while you were there!?" Ranboo's eyes went wide, "yo! That's awesome!"

"What about my character!?" Tubbo asked.

"Literally half goat." Tommy told him, "and Michael was there too!"

Ranboo gasped, "Michael!"

"Oh! Oh! And Dream was sucked in too!" Tommy gasped, "then Big Q, me, Wilbur, Techno, and you two broke him out! And then Sam tried to kill us while we were in Snowchester, so we went to Kinoko, but then Jack started chasing us and nearly killed me! Then Sapnap almost killed us when we got to Kinoko. And then Sam and Jack blew up Las Nevadas and Snowchester. And then Dream and I went to the Syndicate room to get to the End and XD showed up! A literal god! But then Sam showed up too and tried to take us back to prison, or kill us he wasn't really clear on that, but we made it to the End! And then we beat the dragon and now I'm back!"

"Uh..." Tubbo laughed nervously, "that's uh..."

"Dude, are you good?" Ranboo asked.

Tommy sighed, dropping the excited facade, "I really just want to move on from it..."

"Okay..." Tubbo nodded, "do you want to go down to the beach?"

Tommy gave his friends a small smile, "yeah."

A while later, the three boys were splashing around in the sea. Tommy laughed as another wave pushed him back to shore.

"Hey Tommy!" Ranboo called from the rocks, "when did you get that scar on your back?"

"Huh?" Tommy sat up.

"Yeah, I was wondering that as well." Tubbo said.

"Oh." Tommy reached behind him to feel a jagged scar across his back, "I think that's from when Jack tried to kill me."

"Oh." Ranboo said quietly.

~~~

Dream sat up with a gasp. He was in his room, in the real world. Dream reached up to his head and breathed a sigh of relief when he didn't feel horns.

Dream stood from his bed with a smile, waking over and trying to open his door. But it was locked. He frowned and tried again. But it was completely locked.

"Sap!" Dream called, banging on the door, "Sapnap!"

"I'm not letting you out!" Sapnap yelled.

"Why!?" Dream shouted back, "what happened!?"

"You tried to kill Tommy through a video call!" Sapnap said, "you're fucking insane!"

"What!?" Dream yelled, "Sap I have been in the SMP for the past week! What are you talking about!?"

"Dude you were acting so weird!" Sapnap said, "and you had these goat horns that you wouldn't take off!"

Dream groaned, falling back on his bed. He must have switched places with his character. Dream grimaced. That wasn't good.

"Nick please." Dream sighed, moving toward the door again, "let me out and I'll explain everything."

It was silent for a moment. Then the door clicked open. Sapnap, the real Sapnap, stood in the doorway.

"Sap!" Dream smiled, hugging his friend.

Sapnap took a step back, but accepted the hug, "okay, this is the real you then."

"Oh my god, you won't fucking believe the week I had!" Dream laughed.

"I think I will." Sapnap laughed as well.

Dream pulled away from the hug, "by the way, your SMP character is not human."

"Yes he is!" Sapnap yelled.

Dream laughed, "dude! Your character had smoke coming out of his mouth when he tried to kill me!"

Sapnap groaned, then chuckled, "it's good to have you back."

"Trust me, it's good to be back." Dream sighed.