9-His Property

Ruby's POV

I woke up in the same room that X put me in last night. Of course the room was his but I didn't think that he would let me sleep here after last night. I thought he would've put me back in the cell in that cold dark room. But I wasn't there I was in a comfortable room.

And I hated it because I was sleeping in the room of the person that everyone fears. The person that killed my best friend. I got off the bed and looked around. X wasn't in the room and the room door was open a little as  usual. I could hear voices outside of the room.

They sounded like they were having a deep conversation. I went to the bathroom inside the room and did my morning routine. I found a tight black dress and some black heels. Did he want me to wear this? Whatever I'll just put this on so I don't have to hear his mouth about it.

After I put it on I left the room and followed the voices. It wasn't until I was near the clearing that I heard what they were saying. "He owes us money. We should track his ass down and get what is ours!" That Craig guy said as I peeked at them.

"That's why we rented the night club out for tonight. I'll have a little chat with him and if he doesn't give us the money he dies." X said looking at his goons individually. He looked at them with so much intimidation. It was hot in all honesty. How they never challenged him.

That means they know he means business. "So if he does give us the money what do we do let him live?" Another goon I've never seen before said. "I see you fail to realize that everyone that has seen me in person has died."

X said menacingly tilting his head. Even with him sitting down his stares applied pressure. Time for me to make an appearance. The goons wouldn't dare touch me. "Yes. He has killed all but one." I said smirking while walking up to X.

I sat down on his lap while he wrapped an arm around me. "Wish he would've killed you." Some guy in the back mumbled but was a little bit too loud. Maybe I can test now how my emotions effect him. I gasped and then proceeded to think badly.

Soon tears came down my eyes as I looked at X. This instantly making his facial expressions go from angry to furious. "Babygirl get up." He said through gritted teeth. Me being dramatic I fast walked back to the room fake crying.

The sound of a gun shot was heard minutes after followed by X's screams. "Clean this shit up!" I heard him yell as he barged in the room closing and locking the door. He then came over to me pulling me in a hug. "Are you ok?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"Yes I'm ok." I said batting my eyes at him. X bit his lip and leaned in to kiss me only for me to stop him. "But I'm still mad at you." I said looking at him annoyingly before pushing him away. "Ruby what you need to understand is that the more you push me away and the more you act like you don't want me..."

He began saying walking up to me. I turned around stubbornly before feeling his arms wrap around my waist and his body being pushed against mine. His lips skimmed my neck before going to my ear. "It's just going to make me even more crazy and it makes me want you even more."

He whispered kissing my neck afterwards. He removed his hands from my waist. Seconds later the collar around my neck fell to the floor. And something else was wrapped around my neck. I was then turned around and facing a mirror.

It was a really cute choker with a J hanging down from it

It was a really cute choker with a J hanging down from it. I have to admit this one was a lot comfortable then the other one. "What does the J stand for?" I asked him as he stared at me and bit his lip. "Jahseh." X said wrapping his arms around me before kissing my neck again.

"What's a Jahseh?" I said making him stop and look at me stupidly. "It's my name." He said chuckling and pulling me backwards. Jahseh was his name? Butterflies started forming in my stomach and I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Take off the dress." Jahseh said as I hesitantly obeyed him while he sat on the bed watching me. Once I got the dress off he grabbed me and pulled me on the bed with him. He pulled me down next to him getting on top of me in the process. So much was going on right now. I think  that's how he wanted it.

Jahseh smashed his lips to mine while his hand explored my body. Each new area he touched made my heat go crazy. But right now isn't the right time to be having sex. No matter how I was feeling. I kissed him back though wrapping my arms and legs around him.

Wrapping my legs around him was to make sure he couldn't take my panties or his pants off. I was basically pushing his body up against mine tightly but not to hurt him. Jahseh pulled away and just stared into my eyes. "We can do this after our mission later tonight."

He said pushing me up to the pillows. "Mission? What mission?" I asked as he took off his shirt and pants getting back in bed laying down with me. "Daddy has business to attend to later tonight. And as my queen you will be coming with me." He said kissing my forehead.

"And don't call me by my name or X. In front of everyone you call me Daddy." He said as I felt a fire inside of me start. It was more of that crazy person fire. And I was loving it...