21- Turmoil

I shook Miles hand. My mind going a million miles an hour. "So let me get this straight.... Jenisis is alive? And she's dating Jahseh's enemy?" I ask them with a look of worry on my face. Miles senses this and sighs, clearly understanding the rollercoaster of emotions overwhelming me.

"Yes she's alive. Our connections spotted her, Smoke and your brothers best friend outside of a lab in New York City. What they're doing in there we think has to do with their plan to turn the world into supernatural freaks." Miles adds on, taking a seat on the edge of the building.

"My brother is one of those supernatural freaks. Watch your mouth Morales." I snap at him with a glare. Miles quickly raised his hand in surrender. "I'm sorry geez. I definitely should have worded that differently." He replied with a nervous chuckle. Moving a hand to rub the back of his neck.

"You think? I'm pretty sure Michael can hear us from here!" Peter snapped at Miles in worry. "I have tried so hard to prevent him from ripping me apart. By any means if you want to take my place go ahead." Peter spoke to Miles just as the sound of a guitar began to play. "You didn't... Why is he here to?!?"

Peter exclaimed as I turned around to be met with a man dressed as a punk rock Spider-Man. "I didn't tell him to come! He just came with me!" Miles said in defense. Laughing a little at the situation. "Miles didn't have to tell me to come. I was going to come anyways." The man spoke, continuing to play his guitar.

"Why can't you just leave!" Peter snapped at the man in frustration. Miles stood between them. "Look with everything that's going on I say we need all hands on deck." He said making Peter sigh. "He practically worshiped a baby!" Peter spoke, defending his statement.

The man smirked. "She took a crap on the premises." He said with a chuckle. I couldn't help but laugh at that. "Hobie!" Peter and Miles said in unison. I could get used to this guy being around. "Alright the three of you shut up." I say, wiping away a tear from my eyes.

"It's clear Peter doesn't see eye to eye with you all but I agree with Miles. We need a lot of help if we're going to take Smoke down." I say crossing my arms. "Why do we have two more Spider-Man on my damn roof?" Jahseh's voice cut through the air menacingly.

Hobie looked towards Jahseh and smirked. "Come near me and I'll kick your ass bruv." He said to Jahseh as Ski appeared beside his friend with my brother. "He never said he was going to." Ski snapped at Hobie. Hobie just laughed. "Don't talk back. I'll kick your ass too."

He said making me shake my head. "Alright that's enough out of all of you. Jahseh they're here to help. We don't know what we're up against entirely at it looks like you have a past to be reunited with."

I said making Jahseh furrow his brows at me. "What are you talking about?" He asked in confusion. Not quite getting what I was talking about. Sighing, I walked over to him and grabbed his hand gently. How else are you supposed to approach an unhinged mafia boss with the fact his old flame is still alive and dating his enemy?

Looking into Jahseh's eyes I could see the low flame of the fire he always held within them. Waiting to grow and cause chaos. This was going to be hard. But it had to be done. He needed to know and we needed to stop this threat before it could grow more powerful.

"Jenesis is alive.... She's.... Dating... Smoke..." I reveal to Jahseh, looking into his eyes to search for his reaction. There it was.

The fire in his eyes seemed to grow quickly the longer he stood there. But he stayed silent. Everyone around him watched his actions in concern or fear.  Who could blame them? Jahseh tended to be trigger happy when it came down to betrayal and defiance.

Silence stood in the air for another few moments. Until Jahseh's voice broke it. "We're going to New York and we're stopping whatever the fuck they have going on. I want them all dead." He growled out, looking at everyone in turn.

"We can't kill them! They'll be locked away in a max security prison and no one can get them out." Peter immediately protested against Jahseh. This earned him a slap to the back of his head by Miles.

I shook my head and looked down at the floor. This was going to be a task. Before long I felt a hand grab my chin and suddenly I was looking into the eyes of Jahseh himself. Fire and lust danced in his eyes as he held contact with my own.

"Meet me in our bedroom in 15. That's an order." He said before pulling away and walking off with Ski. Who broke away from Jahseh to run back to me. "He's going to claim you. Make sure you're there before he is." He said before running back to Jahseh.

Well... Shit.