Chapter 6

Raiko Tanaka's  PoV:

I just found out that she was part of the fuda organization...

it is no longer surprising that she is part of the fuda organization because it will be led by yamada and fukuda..

Nakita ko sa kanyang mga mata ang pagkagulat na animoy nakakita nga multo..

she is beautiful, her face is like an angel ..

"let's start the plan, I know you already know that one of the members of the uzaha organization is here"

"Wait, yukine isn't here yet" emiko said...

"yukine already knows about this, don't worry" saad pa ni kai..

Yukine Sato? the Sato is one of the largest companies in the philippines, they are second in the yamada and fukuda is third and our company is fourth..

"Kai what is the plan?" tanong ni sebastian..

"there is an engagement party this sunday all the top companies will attend, your company and our company are one of them and our plan is to take one of the uzuha members.I know there will be other organizations there,and you know what will happen next, so get ready"

"so that's it?" katana asked.

"sa palagay ko magkakaroon ng gulo, imagine that other oragnization will attend" i said..

"did you hear what kuya kai said?" iritang sabi ni haruki sakin...

"do you have a problem with me? I just said my opinion but why do you seem angry?" i said sarcatically...

"wag ka ng sumagot haru" emiko whispered to him...

"silence, sebastian you are the sniper, and the others are spies .. katana you are the hacker I know you are good at hacking"

"what about me kuya?" emiko asked kai.

wait did i hear right? Tinawag nyang kuya si kai?

Are they siblings?

"I will not allow you to go to the engagement party" sagot ni kai.

"what? you made me sit here and listened to your plan and then you didn't let me go to that engagement party?! Are you serious?!" emiko shouted.

"emiko just listen to your brother's decision" haruki said.

"No i will not allow it , i am also part of this organization, so bakit ayaw mo akong papuntahin?"

"ayokong mapahamak ka"

"what?I am no longer your baby sister, i can handle my self. Malaki na ako"

Dito ko napagtanto na magkapatid nga sila...

Emiko's PoV

Tahimik ang buong paligid, ni isa sa kanila walang nagsalita... Alam kong takot silang magsalita....

Masama ang tingin ko kay kuya ngayon, galit ako! Oo galit ako! Ano bang akala nya sa akin hindi marunong lumaban?! Limang taon akong nagpakahirap mag training dahil yan ang gusto ni dad... Hindi ko naman talaga gusto ang sumali sa organisasyong ito! Napilitan lang ako!

Mahal ko si daddy kaya ginawa ko lahat ang gusto nya, pero ano ang kinalabasan ng pagpapakahirap ko?! Ito?! Itong putanginang to?! Yawa!

"pupunta ako sa ayaw't sa gusto mo?!" I shouted at him then I immediately went to my room.