Part 4: A Hope Of Trust

I was following Optimus, Elita, and Wheeljack to some ruins as a scavenger was walking a few steps behind me. I didn't know what we were doing here but as Elita walked through the ruins I saw that they were fake. Optimus followed her first and Wheeljack was close behind him. As I came across the fake wall I saw a giant spaceship. 

Scavenger: ''Wow.'' 

Me: ''So that's why you need all that Energon?'' 

I asked Prime as I began to walk next to him. 

Optimus: ''Yes.'' 

Wheeljack: ''Like you said Cyber. Once the Energon ruins out, the party's over.'' 

I looked at him for a moment before looking back forward. As we came to the ship the doors in front of us opened. The moment I stepped into the ship I saw many Autobots sitting on the ground with their back against the ship's wall. They had injuries all over them. The moment their optics stopped on me they were not able to look away. 

Optimus: ''Have Red Alert check them out.'' 

Elita: ''You should all report to medical.'' 

Optimus: ''I need to speak to Ultra Magnus.'' 

Elita: ''Optimus...'' 

She stopped on her track. 

Elita: ''If anyone should get checked out by a medic, it's you.'' 

Optimus: ''Thank you for your concern, Elita.'' 

Elita: ''Yeah, well, we can't have our commander getting his brain module caved in.'' 

She said placing her hand on his chest. Optimus turned his head towards me. 

Optimus: ''Are you in need to see the medical?'' 

Me: ''No I'm fine.'' 

Optimus: ''Follow me.'' 

He started to walk and I began to follow him. Elita turned her eyes towards me as I walked past her. By the look, she gave me I could see that she didn't trust me. 

Wheeljack: ''Hey Optimus, I found the...'' 

Optimus: ''We will speak later, Wheeljack.'' 

As I was walking next to Optimus I turned my head towards him. He was in need to see the medic. The punches he got from Megatron were really strong. 

The moment we came to the big doors they opened and Optimus stepped into the room first. I followed. As Optimus moved out of the way I saw a bot standing in front of the monitor. He was tall as Optimus with dark blue, white, and red colors. The moment he heard the doors behind me closing he turned around and our optics meet. My optics winded as I recognized him. 

Optimus: ''Cyber meet Ultra Magnus. Ultra Magnus, Cyber.'' 

The tall transformer approached me. 

Ultra Magnus: ''I saw what you did. Thank you for your help.'' 

Me: ''Anything to help.'' 

As he turned his attention towards Optimus I looked down at his chest. There I saw the scare which was left behind that day. 

Ultra Magnus: ''These hit-and-run missions aren't enough.'' 

Optimus: ''Until we find more Energon, hit-and-run tactics are all we can afford.'' 

Ultra Magnus: ''Cybertron is in ruins. There may not be more Energon.'' 

He turned around and took a few steps away from Optimus. 

Ultra Magnus: ''I fear the war is lost.'' 

He said looking back at Optimus. 

Optimus: ''Don't you believe that as long as we have sparks inside of us there is still a chance?''

Ultra Magnus: ''Optimus, at this moment we must focus on surviving as a race, not winning a war.'' 

Optimus sighed. I understood both of them. Ultra Magnus wanted the Autoboth race to survive and Optimus wanted to defeat Megatron. But with every decision there came a lot of pain. 

Me: ''I understand that both of you want pice and Autoboth race to survive this war. But what about others?'' 

I asked making both of them look at me. 

Ultra Magnus: ''Others?'' 

Me: ''I mean about Decepticons and transformers that did not choose the sides.'' 

Ultra Magnus: ''Decepticons are the blame for all the ruins and deaths Cyber.'' 

Me: ''No. The blame is on Megatron. Many Decepticons didn't have the choice when it came to joining the sides. Alpha Trion...''

At that moment something began to happen. My vision became buzzy as the spark inside of me began to hurt. The pain was quick and so strong that got me on my knees. 

Optimus: ''Cyber!'' 

As he approached me the pain inside of me stopped. 

Optimus: ''Do you need a medic?'' 

I shook my head as he offered me his hand. I took it and slowly stood up. 

Optimus: ''What happened?'' 

Me: ''It was Cybertron. My spark is connected to it.'' 

Ultra Magnus: ''To Cybertron?'' 

He asked and I nodded. 

Me: ''It's hard to explain because even I don't understand some things. But Cybertron is dying and the time will soon come when the core will shut down. That's why I needed to talk to Alpha Trion.'' 

Optimus: ''How did you know him?'' 

Me: ''I met him many solar cycles ago when he saved my life. He was the first one that ever saw me and the first one I ever talk to.'' 

Ultra Magnus: ''But Alpha Trion was our leader. Why didn't he tell us about you?'' 

Me: ''Because I asked him not to. From the beginning of my creation, I had a mission. A mission to save Transformers race. Cybertron gave me a decision. Help save one race or non. Now that I am here that doesn't mean that I have chosen. Not every Decepticon is my enemy. I know that I can't save everyone but I will do anything to help.'' 

I said removing my eyes away from Ultra Magnus so I could look at Optimus at my left. 

Me: ''I know that becoming a Prime was not your wish. There was a reason Matrix had chosen you. I trusted the last Prime. I hope I can trust you.'' 

With that, I turned around and left the room. By saying these words to Optimus I didn't mean that I didn't trust him in general. I was hoping that I could trust him with his right decisions when I will need them the most. 

I stopped myself as another thing came to my mind. The last time I saw Alpha Trion he gave me important information. The information of the object that was so powerful that could save Cybertron. But... 

Me: ''Would it stop a war?''