Part 5: I Will Not Join You

I was walking down the long corridor when I came past the medic room where I saw Elita One, Wheeljack, and scavenger. They were talking to three Autobots in front of them. One of them was a femme. She was a nurse as one of the bots was a doctor and the other one was a patient. 

Wheeljack: ''Got something for you, Doc.'' 

He said tossing the doctor a red and white box. 

Wheeljack: ''Sorry, that was all I could scrounge up.'' 

Doc: ''Huh, Thoraxal Nodes? This will get a few Autobots back in working order.'' 

Transformer on the bed: ''Any Energon?'' 

Wheeljack: ''No, just those and this guy.'' 

He said pointing his finger at the scavenger behind him. I stepped into the room making them stop talking and turned their optics towards me. 

Wheeljack: ''Oh Cyber. Let me introduce to you Red Alert, Sideswipe, and, Chromia. Cyber helped us as we got ambushed by Decepticons.'' 

Sideswipe: ''Wow.'' 

His optics were fully opened together with his mouth. Wheeljack stepped to him and hit him in the head with his left hand. 

Sideswipe: ''Ow!'' 

Red Alers: ''I am sorry about him. It's nice to meet you Cyber.'' 

He said offering me his hand which I took and we shook it. 

Me: ''It's nice to meet you guys too.'' 

Red Alert: ''Are you in a new of scanning?'' 

Me: ''No thank you I am fine.'' 

I said then I looked around the room. There were many injured Autobots who were in need of medical help. 

Me: ''Is this all that's left of the Aubotos?'' 

Red Alert: ''It may look bad, but I assure you, it's as bad as it looks. I was a doctor before the war, and now, lucky me, they gave me a blaster and now I'm a soldier.'' 

Chromia: ''We're all soldiers now.'' 

I slowly looked away from her toward the Autobots. Everyone was something else before the war. No one deserved to be in this kind of pain. They were fighting to save their lives and their freedom but all of them were suffering. 

Me: ''May I try something?'' 

I asked as I looked back at Red Alert. I know that he didn't understand what I was going to do but he nodded. Stepping into the middle of the room I placed my hands together in front of my chest. The moment I closed my optics I could feel the power inside my spark activating. This worked last time so I really hope it will help them as it helped him. 

Opening my optics again I saw lights of many different colors surrounding me. 

Elita One: ''What are you doing?'' 

I spread my hands forward letting my power spread itself at the injured Autobots. 

Red Alert: ''She is healing them.''  

I was trying to hold on as much as I could. I knew that by using my powers like this I would get weak. But they needed me. When I was done Autobots that were now healed, began to rise. 

Red Alert: ''You did it. You healed them.'' 

Wheelock: ''How did you do that?'' 

He asked with shock in his voice.