𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬; 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘐𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘥

JumpCity, San Francisco
-

Did you know him? I mean that wasn't Victor, that was a robotic thing..but it had victors laugh. So It is Him, He is Him.

The kind RedHead and loud mouth green boy escorted you home, You wobble into the door and laid down on your couch.
You just had to think, Should you call your dad? Who should you call? Do you call anyone at all-

Your head was racing and the last thing you needed was to keep trying to think about Victor. He's gone, That's what Silas Said right.
They were just superhero's doing their jobs.

You're Fine.

-
You could still see the smoke from the scene from your window, the sun was covered with clouds, and Instead of moping around, you made yourself dinner. Slowly eating, Just like your thoughts were slowly eating at you. Kyre brushed himself up against you- so you fed him as well.
The day felt so long, but it was only 4 pm
It had only been 3 hours.
-

"Dinner at 4 pm? What are you your mother?"

Your dad chuckled to himself on the other line.
You called him to give yourself some peace of mind;" yeah I had a rough day, I was just ready to eat"

"Oh? Well, I saw on the news that something happened near you- right at your grocery store! Are you okay, Y/N?"

You're Fine, Right?
Right.

"Yeah, I'm okay- "
And the rest of the call turned to faint background noise, you weren't fine. That was Victor, You knew it was Victor.

So what were you gonna do about it?

-
The answer was nothing, you took yourself to bed. The day was too eventful for more heart race over Victor.
You took yourself to bed but didn't fall asleep, Kyre snuggled at your side. You just laid in silence. In complete silence, until you drifted to sleep.
Even sleep can't be peaceful for you huh?

You dreamt ;
The booth in the back of the dinner soon seemed to turn into air, as the night mashed together. You weren't thinking at the moment, You were thinking about a future that didn't exist yet. Soon you found yourself walking down the silent streets of JumpCity with Starry Night above you. How mesmerizing, What a night.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"
-
Beautiful indeed, Stone.