𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘; 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴.

JumpCity, San Francisco
-
Victor shifted himself from his seat, standing up and towering over you by a little.
You were at a loss for words, Your throat felt tight and your head hurt like you were about to cry from a migraine. Y/N, Rightfully, had so many questions for him-

You felt the silence of the room, there weren't any people besides the ones working that day. Victor Looked down at you, His eye Hazy and the other turning a pinkish color instead of its bright red. He was ashamed of himself, But for what part exactly?

"Y/N", He gathered his thoughts and began again "Y/N, Look- I'm," Victor held you by your shoulders and pulled you into a hug, and it felt so warm- despite the cold metal your face was smooshed up against; "I'm Sorry, Y/N. I know I should have reached out or something- But wow. Look at you, You've gotten so far without me, Hell you even tracked me down just to get your last word in" He chuckled softly and his chest shook.

"Not exactly tracked down, I just put two and two together" You laughed with him embracing this moment as much as you could.

"I knew you were going to be smart, I just wish I could've helped you more"
Little did Victor Know this reassurance he was okay was all you needed, After months of looking for him and then the past few days.

Victor was here, And he wasn't letting you go.
Literally.

"Uh, Vic Can't- breath-"
"Oops" He Let you go and You both laughed together.
-
You spent the whole Afternoon and Into the Night talking with Victor, All the way until the Diner closed. He offered to take you home, But you didn't want to leave him yet. So he drove you around the city. The nighttime lights were; "beautiful? Right Y/N?"
"Right," You said, nodding along.

You seemed to drive all night long until he agreed to take you home, You had work tomorrow. You hadn't been to work in a month because of new management changes- so you just forgot all about it.

You desperately didn't want him to leave though, you loved being around Victor and now hearing his stories about The Titans, how loud but loveable beast boy was. How adoring Starfire could be. And Raven and Robins clashing. Victor sounded like an amazing cook from what he described. His pancakes sounded so good for Sunday Mornings

Once he got you home that's when the questions about you started, "How have you been? How's your dad? Are you still into art? And I thought you'd keep your hair short"

"Well, uhm.."
You've been distraught but okay for the time being. Your dad was fine but you hadn't seen him since last summer when you helped with his garden.  You take up art part-time and your hair just has a life of its own.

The questions went on and on until you yawned, Victor noticed and his instincts told him to let you sleep. So you hugged him tightly and said good night to him,

"Oh and Vic, before you leave-"

"I love you too" he smiled cutting you off.

"Actually I just wanted to say tell Robin I said thanks, but that suffices"

For Now, That's all you wanted to hear.