𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘;𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥

Victor didn't have a bed--after all he didn't need one anymore--so for now Y/N resided in the medical unit of the Tower. Until further notice Victor would sit by Y/N, at least until there was some sign of development. Positive or Negative that is. Time spiraled and Victor and Y/N were alone. They could talk--or at least Victor could say what he wanted too.

"I'm sorry" Were his first words, which changed too "I know I should've told you what was going on back then--maybe you wouldn't have tried so hard to find out yourself"

The silence was eating Victor up inside , and Robin would stop by every now and again to check Y/N's vital state. Raven was also finally being interrogated--now she couldn't do it alone. Now they had to be a Team.

Victor stood up and looked over Y/N , he placed his hand on their arm. He wanted to say something--Time had moved so fast since they met. And similar to Y/N he built up anger, at Them, at Raven, at The brothers. At Himself. His words had sunk deep into his skin -- deep into his mind.

"If this is the end of the world I'll spend it with you, We'll fix it, and take our time after"

The time had finally dawned on Victor ,it had only been a little over a month. Now who knows how much danger they were in but he figured they'd do it together.

In Y/N's mind they were at their fathers house , the floor creaked everytime they walked and the air was sweet. The tv was set on Looney Toons , and the credits had just rolled because now it was 9;55. Y/N was small , so close to the floor and the walls were so tall--soaring over them. They must've been at least 5. Y/N's hair coiled down their back with two braids in the front to cover their forehead. That was the first time their father had ever tried to dilerabtly cover the strange mark in the center. Y/N roamed around, when they were called for breakfast. It was a woman's voice, Y/N followed and in a chair around the kitchen table sat a woman with long coiled hair--light brown skin and soft lips. Y/N climbed into her lap and began to eat their cereal.

"Such a big hero you've become" She spoke, Y/N had never seen her before--no pictures on the wall, no descriptions from their father--but she looked so much like Y/N. "I think you'll do fine" She said quietly as she played with Y/N's braids.

"Fine against what?" Y/N chewed with their mouth open as they looked up cluelessly.

"Fine against him, I mean you're such a big person now--so powerful, just like your father" This must've been Y/N's mom, she did look a little familiar now.

"I'm afraid" -- "don't be , you know who you are Y/N , don't be afraid of the dark."

Don't be afraid of the dark.

Victor sat beside Y/N , just gazing out the window and wondering how much longer. Victor made a promise to himself -- Whatever this is , He has to help in some way. He was Tired of sitting around all night while Y/N laid in front of him. He couldn't believe one of his friends would do such a thing , and would have the nerve to flee. It made his blood boil, especially since he had no idea what she actually did. Y/N began to snore--positive improvement--and rolled over. It gave Victor Insight that they were ok, which is all he wanted. He leaned over and kissed Y/N's forehead, right on the marking.

"Good Morning sleepy head"

"5 more minutes"

Raven sat in The titans integration room with Robin while beastboy searched for star--which was a dumb descion. A very dumb descion.