𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬; 𝘈 𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨

JumpCity, San Francisco
-
You were wrong, The answer wasn't 'Nothing'.
Your Answer was Panic, And oh, did you panic.
-
The next morning your hair was on its end, your brain felt like it was on a never-ending fair ride and you were a little kid seconds away from puking. It wasn't the fact that 'Cy-Borg?' was Victor, It was the fact that he seemed so at ease.

He was happy in the moment, his laughter seemed so blissful. How could he be so settled knowing how much he left behind! how could he be so selfish? Victor isn't selfish.

-
Titans Tower, Jumpcity.

"Cy! Stop being selfish! Leave some for me!" Beast Boy pouted playfully as victor shoved pancakes into his mouth.

"Sorry beastie, but a hero's gotta eat!"
Victor rustled Beast boy's hair. Robin came from around the corner with a grimacing Starfire.

That was new? Star was never upset?

Her distress put the mood of the morning off- Even Raven was concerned. "Cyborg, Can we speak to you?" Robin cleared his throat motioning towards the man made of metal. Beast Boy snickered under his breath thinking Victor was in trouble.

"Friend Cyborg" Starfire Spoke up "A civilian from our last victory, They matched the description of a 'friend' of yours"
Star's eyebrows furrowed. Robin chimed in, to save star the embarrassment:" A 'friend' from high school. The Freind from high school."
-

Silas had told Victor all about Y/N's attempts to find him. Searching high and low in a span of a few months and then- They Just gave up. Like nothing, The Victor was Nothing- and it crushed him like the weight of the earth. How could someone be so selfless and still give up?

It was Victor to believe no one cared about him from that life, so he joined the Titans. He became someone people could look up to, someone that people would care about.

He Became Cyborg.

But He was Just Victor and At that moment he remembered where he came from. He remembered how much you admired him, how much you wanted to be like The Victor Stone.

Victor was panicked inside but he played it off to his fellow titans like it was nothing. But he made it clear he wanted to see you. And Robin agreed, But to not startle you the agreed on it being later. To give you some time to breathe and think, and to hopefully stop having such lucid dreams.

Although the dreams were mutual, He had thought about you too Y/N. But Cyborg- Or Victor decided that thinking wasn't enough anymore, at least not for the time being.

A Mutual Feeling.