𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘; 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘉𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦

Y/N had made quite the development over the 2 days they had to recover, they could stand and walk throughout the tower without any help from Victor. The Kori that was loved and adored was found on the shore of Jump city beach, unconscious. Her hair was as bright as fire, and skin full of melanin - now that was Starfire. He was finally done with Kori, which wasn't exactly a good thing. Raven finally broke - telling Robin as much as she could - The side effects of her birthday were starting to grow larger as Y/N's effect started to grow smaller. The Titan's realized what they were up against , and how this could be the end of the world as they know it. She finally told them about Trigon. For Raven's protection she was placed in a confinement that not even the darkest corners of the universe could touch, but as the sun set and the hours turned Raven's Birthday finally arrived. Raven had tried to make this the best day for the Titans, at least as well as she could've. It had been a horrible week, everyone was tired –except for y/n surprisingly-. The end of the world was near.

The sun had finally set, and Raven's engravings burnt deep into her skin. Her arrival was awaited. Robin was ready to defend Raven, as well as the rest of the titans. Including Star-The girl couldn't catch a break, she had just came too and already had to face the end of the World. She hadn't been much use to the Titans either, no recollection of where she had been or what had truly happened. Raven sulked , head practically buried in her knees. She knew this was the end , and it stung knowing how much more she could've done-even with how inevitable this seemed to be.

Y/N , hunched over on top of Titans Tower, watched the stars-This could be the last time they ever got to see them. They knew what was meant to be, Raven had to become the portal. But that still left Y/N's role unknown. Y/N guessed it was time, as in the distance approaching the Tower they could spot a Jet black haired girl walking solemnly. She seemed almost remorseful. Victor collected Y/N from the roof, only to find more than expected when reaching the final level. An entire army of fire blazed demons awaited with..a man. He was Tall, of a firm build , and wore a mask similar to red X, but bronze and black. An S , almost identical to the one on Y/N and Raven had , was present on the forehead of the mask. He seemed to have control over the army. And for what seemed to be the last time Robin yelled: "Titans, Go!"

It seemed apparent now , The girl wasn't here for Raven. The man had that under control. Before Y/N could even attempt to help , they found themself looking into the eyes of; "Komand'r...Or Blackfire for short." She looked almost identical to Star, just boiling with hatred. Ready to take it out on y/n.

 -

Y/N found themself running laps around the outside of the Tower trying their best to dodge the near death experiences recurring every 0.5 seconds. There was no real escape , it was like a game of cat and mouse. Until Y/N heard the inevitable; "Raven , No!" she had let herself out, couldn't bear the thought of her friends being hurt. Before she left , she gave the Titans a message. Y/N couldn't step in. Y/N felt the ground before words could exit their mouth.

Y/N was needed as a vessel. The portal, and The gateway.

"I love you , Be safe"