𝐒 𝐋 𝐔 𝐓

"𝙋𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙮 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙, 𝙄𝙩 𝘿𝙤 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨"

"SPIN FOR ME DARLING"

They spread their leg as they leaned back in the chair, watching you spin in your new lingerie. A cigarette between their fingers. Ashes falling into the tray beside them. Cigarettes is the perfect pleasure. It is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied. What more can one want?

They sipped of their drink. The brown liquid swirl around the rim of the cup. They got up, walking towards you, stumbling a little. Alcohol lingered on their breath causing you to gag at the smell.

"Please move away. You reek of alcohol."

They chuckled under their breath. Suckling on your neck a little. They moaned at the taste of your skin, enjoying the flavor on their tongue.

"You sound like a pornstar."

Your voice drowned in your own drink. It was strong but it was worth the taste.
They fingers tapped on your hip, humming a small song. Their eyes regard on your actions. Pinning on you drinking out of the glass.

A bit of it drip from your chin, rolling down your neck. They licked their lips, watching the liquid glistening against your skin.

"Are you going to stand and watch me or are you going to do something?"

Your voice was rasp from the burning alcohol. They nip at your jaw gently, also licking the remain of Gin on your throat. Your eyes closed in pleasure, drawing in the feeling of their kisses.
Their teeth grazed over the collarbone, enjoying the raspy moans from you.

"Can you be a good girl for me and get on your knees? "

Their voice slur every word, making their accent more thick. You trace their jaw line with your finger, tapping underneath their chin.

"We're drunk. Don't do something you'll regret in the morning."

"Don't care. Open your mouth for me slut."