𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟏: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚

"Come back home to me"

Mikasa moved her face into your neck as your thigh rubbed against her. She left soft kisses on your collarbone, breaking her nails into your shoulder but not too much to hurt you. She let out a few lewd moans, feeling herself getting closer to her limit.

Your grip on her thigh became harsh, feeling her hips stutter slightly. You would admit, seeing Mikasa whimper from just fucking your thigh makes her more beautiful. You can see her eyes roll  back into her head as you bounced your leg up against her. You watched her breast moved up in front of your face, letting your mouth attach on her nipple. 

She felt like a pervert. She always dreamt how it would be to be close to you. To be fucked by you. She could just moan from her bare pussy being on your warm skin. Drool trickled from the corner of her lips

"I need to cum." She soft spoken, tears gathering her eyes with bliss. You guide her more against you, rubbing circles on her hip, whispering how she's doing a good job.

Her body relaxes onto you. You kissed her shoulder, telling her to get up for a second. Her thighs trembled from standing as she watch you grab a wash cloth.

"So messy." You wipe her sweaty face as she observe you. Mikasa always hated the thought of being in bed alone. Her fist clench the shirt that she's wearing just happens to be yours.

"Hey promise me one thing." her head resting on your bare chest. You hummed as you move her hair from her face.

"Promise me you'll come home. Back to me?" Her voice trembled. Your eyes were wide, the words echoing like a warm affection in your ear. She smiled at your shyness.

Mikasa moved up technically straddling your waist. She hold out her pinky and hooked it around yours.

"Pinky promise?" You squeezed your finger around hers, pulling her face closer towards yours. You kissed her lips and smiled.

"I promise."