𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐭

"WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?

"WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?..."

It felt awkward for Armin. Seeing Yelena so greedy with fun like a kid taking a toy from a baby. It's a shameless act on her part. Armin shifted in his chair uncomfortably, watching Yelena grin brightly as if there's nothing wrong with the world.

"What's been going on lately? I heard from a little birdy, you're still doing medical classes. A surgeon perhaps?"

Armin face flushed red, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Yeah, decided last minute before graduating
Yelena hummed. The silence between the two is uncanny unlike you and Pieck watching them in boredom. Armin cleared his throat, deciding to make another conversation.

"I've heard that you work on Computer & IS Security with Hange-san. How's that going lately?"

Yelena nodded her head swiftly, lighting up a cigarette. "Hard. Knowing Hange, they always have the brightest ideas but lately they've been lacking off."

"Oh how so?"

Yelena expression turned sour for a moment, letting out the smoke in Armin's face. "Hange been known to be really creative with crazy ideas and concepts but ever since Y/N..."

Yelena noticed Armin stiffen at your name but pushed it aside. "Hange tends to leave projects without finishing them because they're with Y/N. It's honestly annoying."

Armin hummed. "That's understandable but it's not right to meddle in their lives when it doesn't involve you."

"It did when I ate her out on Hange's desk."

Pieck looked at you waiting for a reaction but didn't get one. You understand where Yelena is coming from but coming after something so small is idiotic.

"So you're doing this for fun, aren't you?" Yelena shook her head no. She tapped her finger against the chair, probably thinking up a lie.

"I don't need a reason to hate on Y/N and Hange-san's relationship. It's money lust I guess."

Their conversation moved on foward as it continued on for two more hours. Basically catching up on each other's lives. They were in the middle of laughing when a small voice came from down the hallway.

"Auntie Yelena! I'm hungry!"

A little girl came running in, jumping onto the couch causing Yelena to tsk at her. Her hair is messy and a little bit of drool is on her cheek. Her attention landed on Armin who stared back in shock. She looks too familiar.

"Who's that Auntie Yelena?"

Yelena rubbed the girls back, putting the child on her lap. "Ali, this is Armin. Armin, this is Ali. She's my niece."

"I didn't know you had a sibling." Armin said watching Ali fall back asleep again. Yelena nodded her head.

"Half sister actually from my mom side of the family. You probably know her since we all went to college together."

Armin stared back in confusion. Yelena laughed slightly, trying not to wake up Ali. "Her name is Annie Leonhart."

You and Pieck heard Armin choke on his spit. You watched Yelena give Armin a cup of water, making him calm down.

"It makes sense now." Pieck whispered. Armin paced in front of the both of you guys. His hands were shaking slightly. Maybe out of nerves or maybe anger.

"So you're saying Yelena planned to punish Annie because of me and because her mom couldn't close her legs? This is crazy."

Pieck bowed her head. "Yelena also ruined Y/N's reputation as a cam girl for a while because of Hange's lack of work."

Armin looked straight at you, grabbed your shoulders, and shook you a little causing you to be dizzy. "Your mom better win this court case because if not, I might go to jail for murdering a bitch."